CHAPTER ONE

NAOMI

"Um, hey my name is Naomi Kingley and I am a sophomoreーum hello?" I chuckled awkwardly as I awaited for the girl with a mean mug with box braids that adorned her head to notice me as she blabbed her mouth off to whomever she was communicating to at the moment.

"Why you lying for Marcus with your dirty ass twists you need to wash them burnt ass cheetos! What nigga?! You are hella trifling... well tell me why Stacy baby momma big brother little cousin Shanika saw you with Lashawn ole lazy eye breath smell like straight ass hoe assーyou a little ass boy I need me a real man not some little boy, hell I might fuck this little cute freshmen that I seen running along and his friends cute tooーa choo-choo mhm that's right! What?!" She snapped as she took the phone from her ear as she advert her eyes towards me whilst craning her neck fully as her face becomes in full view for me to see.

"Um, I amー" I soon was interrupted by somebody bumping me as I came crashing down onto the floor alongside some of my luggage that I was desperately holding onto for dear life.

"Fuck, watch where you goingーNaomi?" A masculine voice questioned as I hissed in pain that was inflicted upon my back as I fluttered my eyes upwards to the person that knocked me down.

"K-Ci?" My voice cracked as he kneeled down and help me up as he also grabbed my stuff.

"In the fleshーdamn whooo-hooo Naomi you done got thick on me one time" K-Ci howled like a wolf as he took my hand as he spins me around like Cinderella following by a big bear hug as my nostrils caught a good whiff of his enticing cologne.

The hug seemed to go on forever as I soon felt K-Ci's hands disappear from my waist and slid their way to my buttocks.

"Um, hands up hereーyou seem to get a little too grabby there buddy" I pursued my lips as his eyes glimmered with mischief induced in them.

"My badーmy hands tend to have to have a mind of their own... when it comes to plenty of thickness" K-Ci flirted with me as I just shook my head at his raunchy statement.

"Oh whatever, but look at you looking handsome as ever. Are those muscles that I see upon those arms... you working out?" My eyebrows wiggled at him as he shook his head 'no'.

"HーHey K-Ci, is there anything I can do for youーdaddy?" The rude girl announced as K-Ci soon snapped his neck towards her as he chuckled.

Don't tell me his ass went back to being a damn playboy again and especially from the ass grabbing he was doing to me not to long ago.

"No, everything is fine Iesha and keep your faith in Jesusーhere's a daily scripture for you, sweetheart" K-Ci soon pulled out a mini bible out of his jacket pocket as he handed it to her as she took it out of his hand.

How he gonna say that when he was just over here grabbing me up like thatーhell who are you kidding Naomi you enjoyed it, you dirty gal.