CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

"Hey stranger!" Naomi screeches with delight as she opens the driver's door as she runs to Roxie whom of which was also running at full speed towards her as they met halfway, engulfing each other in a bear hug.

"Roxie the Boxie?!" Iesha exclaims as Roxie soon stopped hugging Naomi as she gasps loudly as she places her hands over her mouth.

"Iesha? Iesha Miller?! Oh my God, girl! How are you?!" Naomi found herself standing all alone as she watched in confusion as Roxie and Iesha greeted each other.

"Wait... you two know each other?" Naomi saunters over to them as Iesha and Roxie nod their heads.

"Yeah, we were in alternative school with one another back in the eighties. Where's Emilio at?" Roxie questions as Iesha then extends her index finger as it leads to a sleeping Emilio whom of which had his Black Niké Air Forces on the dashboard.

"Let me go wake this fool up for ya" Iesha takes off towards the car as she opens up the passenger door and practically shakes, Emilio violently until he jumps up as he puts his fists up and looks around, crazily.

"Iesha, what the hell?! Don't be shaking me like that!" Emilio curses as Naomi snickers as she found him being mad funny.

"Chill out, look who is it we came to visit" Iesha grabs Emilio's arm as she yanks him along with her as he kicks his legs around like a little child as his sleep was now disturbed to his digression.

"Huh? Girl, I don't see nobody. Iesha, you smoking that shit again?" Emilio squints his eyes as he groggily drags his palms over his tired face.

"No, fool! You would see better if your damn eyes were open like how you open up your stanky ass mouth to speak. Breath smelling like straight booty!" Iesha jokes on Emilio as he waves her off.

"You trying to joke- Wait, is that Roxie?" Emilio inquires as he soon spots Roxie standing next beside Naomi whom of which was now beside her.

"What's good Emilio?" Roxie greeted him.

"Damn, we haven't seen you since when Iesha was in alternative school with you!" Emilio and Iesha walk over to Naomi and Roxie as he engulfs her into a hug.

"What did you do to get into alternative school, Iesha?" Naomi inquired out of nowhere as Iesha shakes her head as memories of herself when she was younger began to resonate throughout her head.

"I got in that stanky ass joint just because I cursed the principal out-but that bitch deserved it... you ain't finna call me out my name and think I'm finna take that shit" Iesha declared as Emilio chortled at the memory of his older sister cursing a storm throughout their school.

"Yeah, even talked about the woman's divorce and everything... her ass got sent straight to alternative school for three months for that shit!" Emilio snorted.

"Now, looking back on it... I was a terrible child at school... I mean my ass was bad as shit" Iesha shakes her head as she shivered as it gave her a bad vibe of how she used to be.

"Yeah, me too... I remember when I used to mess with Dalvin knowing damn well I liked that boy but I just didn't how to express it. Now, here I am now deeply and madly in love with him and he is the same for me" Roxie signed in adoration of Dalvin as Naomi smiles at her best friend being in love.

"Did you say Dalvin?" Iesha furrowed her brows in deep contrast as Naomi discern her vision over to Iesha's face.

"Yeah, Dalvin DeGrate... you know Dalvin or something... Iesha?" Roxie explained to her.

"Yeah, we go to college together. I know his brother DeVante and their friends K-Ci and Jojo before Naomi transferred over to Hillman" Roxie nodded her head along to her sentence in complete understanding of how she knows Dalvin.

"What a small world, huh?" Roxie chuckles and Iesha kept a poker face as she mumbles 'indeed' under her breath.

"Yeah... a small world indeed. Naomi, a word... please?" Iesha gestured her head to elsewhere far from Roxie and Emilio in order for them to have a private discussion.

"Yeah, what is it Ies-" Naomi soon got cut off as Iesha gently yanks her by the arm as she looks away from her for a few seconds.

"I think I saw Dalvin coming out his dorm with another girl" Iesha spoke as her eyes discern back over to Naomi's scrunched up face.

"Wait... what?!" Naomi screeches as Iesha starts shushing her.

"Shush, keep your voice down... I think it was Eliza but I'm not entirely positive because it was dark that night when I spotted the two of them, together" Iesha explained to her.

"Dalvin... with Eliza? Oh, come on Iesha! That will never happen! Dalvin isn't attracted to her and will never cheat on Roxie. He is too deep in love with her to just throw something away for somebody that isn't worth his time nor energy" Naomi protests as Iesha shakes her head in disapproval.

"You say that Naomi but obviously he took his dumbass brother's advice and decided not to wait for Roxie any longer... DeVante put that into his brain and he acted upon it. Look, you don't have to believe me but when Iesha peep shit... she peeps hella hard" Naomi shook her head at her friend's crazy accusation.

"Iesha, you just tripping hella hard on this. You probably saw somebody else and just thought it was Dalvin" Naomi suggested.

"Alright, keep thinking I'm tripping but I know what I saw... Naomi" And with that Iesha left Naomi standing alone as she goes back over to Emilio and Roxie.

Naomi couldn't believe what she just heard... Did Dalvin actually cheat on Roxie?

______________________
WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

EMILIO?

IESHA?

MORE DRAMA 2 COME.

AND CHECK OUT MY
OTHER BOOKS!