CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

"Roxie, c'mon can't we just talk this out?!" Dalvin yells at her as Roxie ignored him as she goes on a rampage of throwing all his belongings out and even as going as far as reaching under the bathroom cabinet and pulling out some bleach but soon gets stopped by Dalvin.

"Are you fucking derange?!" Dalvin snatches the jug of bleach out her hands as Roxie soon tries to get it back but Dalvin dodges her as she then beats him like he stole something which was her heart as he broke it into a million pieces.

"No, are fucking insane sleeping with two bitches that aren't me and most importantly for you to lie to me const-" Roxie was soon caught off by Dalvin recovering from her punches as he soon shoves her down on the floor as Roxie falls on her butt as she looks up at him with disbelief as her eyes held anger.

"You know what shut the fuck up! Okay, Yeah you damn right I fucked Eliza and other bitches behind your muthafucking back! I wouldn't have to do that if you would've been with me... shit at least call a nigga but all you cared about was your damn self. Talking about you made sacrifices for us, I made a bunch of that than your ass could've ever did... I rode for you for the longest after people told me to forget about you and shit! I had things I had to deal without you... I fucking needed your ass, Roxie" Dalvin confessed to Roxie as she clenches her jaw at him.

"You get the hell out of this house... right now, take your shit and g-"

"Yeah, yeah and go... I heard your annoying ass, you know what I glad I finally got of your little grasp. De was right, you were a big holdup for me" Dalvin kisses his teeth as Roxie soon gets up as she arches her right eyebrow up at him in a questionable manner.

"De? As in your brother, DeVante? The same nigga that broke up with Naomi just because of a big misunderstanding and shit? The same nigga that now walks around here like his shit doesn't stank? Out of the niggas, you could possibly listen to... you listen to that nigga to get advice about me?! Yeah, right on listening to a dumb muthafucka" Roxie spat at him with so much hatred.

"If anything my brother gave a good reason to cheat on your ass... you know what we thr-" Before Dalvin could even finish his sentence there was a knock at the door, downstairs as the doorbell was being rung also.

Roxie soon maneuvers herself throughout the big mess of Dalvin's clothes and shoes that were on the middle of the floor as she goes out the door as Dalvin followed behind her, ferociously.

Roxie soon reaches downstairs as she goes towards the door as she looks through the peephole and signs heavily as she saw Alexander with a bouquet of flowers as he fixed his bow tie.

Roxie unlocks the door as she soon opens it up completely as Dalvin saw Alexander smiling down at Roxie as he gives her the flowers as he leans down and kissed her cheek as Roxie rolled her eyes internally.

"Alex, why in the hell are you over here... and do have any idea what time it is?" Roxie rubbed her eyes.