CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

NAOMI

"Awe and such a gentlemen too" I giggled as Emilio pulled out my chair for me to sit down at our table he reserved for the both of us.

"Damn" I could sense the strain in Emilio's thoart as he coughed nervously as I turned my head and slowly sat down as my lower half was soon connected, comfortably upon the chair as he pushed me up to the table a little bit.

"Is there something wrong, Emilio?" I hummed as his face showed no emotion but his mysterious eyes nonetheless gave me all the information I rightfully needed, I got him shook right now and have no idea why to be exact.

"There's nothing wrong, lil mama" His demeanor soon changes as he smugly eyes me like I am gazelle as he hungrily eyes me like a lion, his pink tongue slithered it's way around his medium sized pink lips as the saliva from it coats it nicely as the lights glimmered at it.

"Mhm well you almost nutting on yourself says differently, I got you over here about to risk it and I didn't even do shit to you" I chuckled at his now red rosy cheeks due to his light complexion as he rolled his small orbs at me as his upper lip curls up to my enjoyment in making him feel a certain type of way which I found was fun to do especially when he does the same exact thing to me.

"Nah, I had you about to wet your panties when I whispered that freaky shit to you the other day in the loungeーadmit it ma, All a nigga has to do is just say the right shit to you and next comesー" Emilio soon stopped as he leans over to my right ear as it catches me off guard as my heart sped up a little bit from the sudden exposure.

"The...F-U-C-K-I-N-G" I could feel the pressure of his lips press against my ear to my digression and sudden seduction from him that I wasn't about to fall under and especially not to some player because I'm not like other girls he delt with before and that's for a fact.

His voice leaves away from my ear as his sentence becomes slightly faint as the volume was toned down as he spoke at a regular pace that was not chopped and screwed as my brain analyzed it slowly and was thinking of a cocky comeback or to just simply shut the hell up and take this lost but was I really going to do that?

Ehhh... Nah not really.

Emilio walks over to his chair like the king of the world as his persona was induced with a blissful victory amongst the contender as if I was going to give up and wouldn't specially not to this playboy.

"Cute, the stuff you said the other day was real cuteーYou see you're not a real man Emilio, a real man would actually do the freaky ass shit you told me into my ear the other dayーyou see baby boy I am all about that action, what's the point in talking when you ain't gonna do shit" Emilio's eyes shot open wide at my sudden boldness that I knew was released over pent up sexual frustration as my order I sent out for a damn vibrator was not here and I was literally losing it at this point, it was definitely the raging sexual hormones talking.

"Wow, I thought you were just some bitter niggas ain't shit plain jane but you over here like wild wilma" Emilio spoke up as I just rolled my eyes as my hands soon grabbed the menu whilst opening it up as my mouth watered looking at the picture of the steak on it.