CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

warning: the following contents of this chapter will be dark and mature and not for everyone to read.-may

"Hey, um Coach can I talk to you for a second?" Dalvin inquired as he walks beside his Football Coach as the team were practicing outside on the football field as the sun made beads of sweat roll down his forehead and his shirtless physique.

"Yes, Star Player?" Coach Sterling smiles as Dalvin chuckles awkwardly as his soon put the notebook he had beside him as football plays were inscribed inside it.

"Well, Coach I don't know how to tell you this but next week will be my last game-I'm dealing with some personal issues at the moment and you guys don't need that on the team" Dalvin advert his eyes as he felt somebody staring sharply at his entire being.

"What?! You're serious, DeGrate-you were one of my best players that I had in over ten years of this fine institution and a rookie never less?!" Coach Sterling stared in disbelief at Dalvin's sudden decision to quit playing football.

"Yeah, I just don't think it's a perfect fit for me anymore-I'll return my stuff after the last game of the season" Dalvin told him as he soon found himself unexpectedly pulled into a bear hug by Coach Sterling as the burly man squeezed Dalvin as he patted his back.

"It was nice having you on the team, DeGrate" Coach Sterling soon let go of Dalvin as he nodded his head along to his statement.

"It was nice of you to have me, Coach" Dalvin clenches his jaw as Coach Sterling smiles wearily as he soon walks away from Dalvin.

Dalvin signs heavily as he soon hears his phone ringing as he digs in his gym bag on the bleachers and pulls it out as he answers it.

"Hey Dalv-" Dalvin mentally curse inside his brain at the familiar voice that was soon cut off by him talking.

"Naomi, what did I tell you about calling me every hour of the day-I am fine" Dalvin groans at Naomi constantly checking up on him like he was a small child.

"Sorry, I have been worried about you ever since the other night-have you told DeVante about what happened, yet?" Naomi inquired as Dalvin looks down at the puddle of sweat that was forming on the gray concrete.

"No and DeVante doesn't need to know about tha-"

"Dalvin, he needs to know about that treacherous fucking rapist that the nigga really is!"

"I didn't get fucking raped, alright!" Veins protruded out of Dalvin's neck as he soon felt all eyes on him as he cranes his neck and see his teammates eyeing him strangely.

"Look, I'll talk to you later-bye" Pressing end on the phone call, Dalvin puts his phone back into his gym bag as he zips it up as he soon decided to get up as he soon takes long strides over to Coach Sterling informing him that he wasn't feeling up to par for the rest of practice as he gave an Dalvin approval to leave.