CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

Emilio found himself wandering around aimlessly as he tried to clear his mind about the whole ordeal that happened between Naomi and him as DeVante revealed the biggest secret of all amongst them that Naomi slept with him after Emilio confess that he wanted to be more than just her friend.

Although Emilio was mad at first and wanted to do nothing but say hurtful and disrespectful things to Naomi... he just couldn't... his heart wouldn't allow him to say those kinda things because she meant a lot to him over the past few months of knowing her which shocked him a lot.

Call it cliché but Naomi was definitely different than any other girls that Emilio had ever been with... she had this kinda spunk that made you wanna get to know her better and be better acquainted with her entire being... like to see what her interests are, what makes her laugh, what she dislikes and likes altogether basically the whole nine.

Emilio even as went as far as calling up his boys Rashaad and Caleb to talk to them every once and awhile and to even inform them about his growing love for Naomi and everything... hell, the boy even told his momma about her and she wants to meet Naomi one day but sadly that day will never come due to that scandalous secret that he just found out.

Emilio always felt that DeVante meant a lot more to Naomi then the both of them were showcasing in front of him... he would've asked Naomi everything but he never asked due to him just letting it go altogether.

But that day that he saw the both of them talking when she told him that she was gonna to bring them both something to drink back... he saunter up to the side of the house and that's when he saw DeVante kissing Naomi as she then punched the shit out of him as he fell on the floor.

Emilio always knew the two had past chemistry with one another but after him seeing her reject him that's when he made his move... he could always sense that DeVante held resentment towards him but he never actually thought the nigga would be bold enough to talk mad shit to him.

Unbeknownst to a lot of people except for Iesha, Roxie, Rashaad, Caleb and his mother... Emilio was a pretty short temper type of guy in the past especially in his highschool years as he was notorious for getting into fights during basketball games, breaking noses and everything due to his everlasting anger of things surrounding him back at his hometown but he finally took in consideration of a lot things and got it under control not wanting to be that kinda person anymore.

Emilio also wouldn't had just came across DeVante with a right but would've beat his ass like he stole something but he decided against it due to him leaving that chapter of his life behind him as he didn't want to be that type of person again.

It was like some type of disease... no matter how far Emilio walk and how much he shook his head and tried to push the thoughts away... all he could think about was Naomi, he loves her with all his heart and here he was as tears blurred his vision as he sniffles loudly.

"I need a drink or two" Emilio signs heavily as he soon heard his phone ringing as he soon looks down as the street lights shine against his caramel skin as a few people walk amongst the street as he stops walking his ownself and gets his phone out and flips it open to answer it.