CHAPTER SIX

DEVANTE

"Today, my fellow students of this wonderful institution we shall discuss the factors of sex for women and menーany volunteers so the conversation can start flowingーyes Naomi" The professor pointed at her as she sat a row below me as K-Ci laid his big ass head on my shoulder as he was asleep.

"Well, personally I think sex for women is sort of the same for menーI mean we all want to feel wanted and loved throughout the minutes of intense love making or hours if ya going to freak each other til the early morn', I think sex is an art and it should be with a person that is close to your heaー" A huge yawn erupted out my mouth as Naomi soon stopped talking as everybody else followed suit with her as all 56 eyes except for K-Ci's were on me to my digression.

"Is there anything you would like to add to the discussion, DeVante?" Professor Edwards inquired as she leans onto her desk as I could feel Naomi staring a hole into my whole anatomy as it slowly burns away.

"Yeah, is there something you would like to add DeVante?" Naomi challenged as she put emphasis upon my name as she was ready to ignite a battle with me.

"Well, I personally think some women just use us black men, white niggas and other international niggas to get pregnantーsome of you females trap niggas up in their web of deceitfulness and it's honestly sickening, so no I don't think as you my fellow lady as not that of a woman made from God our Lord and Savior but a Beast made from the very pits of Hell, itself" I directed my speech towards Naomi as she soon got up and turns around facing me as her right hand soon stroll downwards to her hip as she places it upon it looking at me with a desire to fight.

"You are such a prick" She hissed out like a snake.

"You're not the first one to say it and definitely not gonna be last and what you up forーyou wanna bump or something?" A chuckle rippled out my mouth as my shoulders bounced up and down to the vibration that was infused within it.

"What the hell is happening?" A voice inquired as I felt a weight being lifted off my right shoulder as K-Ci soon came into full view as he leaned up and dangled his arms below and yawned loudly.

"K-Ci, get your friend because I am finna beat his uncoordinated giraffe looking ass into next week" Naomi whispered harshly to K-Ci but I could still hear her.

"K-Ci, get your best friend before I knock that big ass apple head off her shoulders looking like a Nicholas instead of a Naomi with that haircutーyou got some big titties young man" Her eyes grew wide as she mouthed ' oh no he didn't ' a few times.

"Look, the both of you need to just shut up and apologize to one another, and stop acting like it's highschool all over again, please" K-Ci instructed the both of us as I rolled my eyes internally as I heard her kiss her teeth at the statement.

"I guess I am sorーya know what fuck that I ain't sorry about shit if anything you should be bowing down to me, you are the one that always starting shitーyou vile creature!" I shot back as K-Ci gasps along with her to my sudden outburst as everybody else watch the exchange in silence and even the professor.