CHAPTER SIXTY

The rest of gang look on at Dalvin and Roxie in silence as bystanders watch them from a distance as a lone tear stream down Roxie's face.

"It's not what?" Roxie inquires as she sniffles at him.

"It's not true, okay. She's lying, you really gonna believe her over your own boyfriend?" Dalvin lied through his teeth as Naomi peers her eyes around Emilio whom was which blocked her way as she noticed Dalvin eyes bouncing elsewhere as a clear indication that he was lying as he would look everywhere else but the person he is talking to as he told the lie but Roxie payed it no mind maybe due to her being pissy drunk as her eyes were lowered and red.

"Y-You promise?" Roxie slurs her words at him as Dalvin slowly nodded his head up and down as everybody watch as Dalvin holds her up before she falls on the ground.

"Five-O!" DeVante yells as he noticed two burly security guards coming towards the gang as everybody snapped their heads to his sudden outburst and then spotted the security guards of the carnival as somebody called law enforcement on them about the fight between Roxie, Naomi, Claire and Eliza.

"Shit, run!" Iesha curses as she takes off with K-Ci hot on her trail as Emilio yanks Naomi alongside him as Jojo and Lola run at a moderate pace due her being pregnant as Dalvin shoves the big stuff animal that he gave Roxie into her arms as he picks her up bridal style, runnng with her as DeVante was ahead of them all as he hit the switch on the RV to unlock it as he hops in and unlocks the door for the people that was riding with him.

"Man, them muthafuckas came out of nowhere" K-Ci laughs as everybody were gathered around the table at the Beach House being that they were having dinner that Naomi made for everyone.

"This is so good, Naomi!" Lola complimented Naomi's cooking as she smiles as soon noticed a pair of eyes staring at her as she adverts her eyes as she saw DeVante sipping his ice cold tea.

"Yeah, this is the bomb!" Iesha chumps away at the Glazed Salmon as she wipes her mouth with a napkin as everybody happily chatted amongst themselves at the table about their individual day at the carnival.

"So, here Iesha is holding onto me like crazy at the coaster and next thing ya know she pukes at over my shirt! Brand new at that, thought I was that muthafucka with it on... couldn't tell me a damn thing" K-Ci shared the memory of Iesha puking all over him as Iesha's cheeks heat up from the remembrance of it.

"What y'all do at the carnival, Jojo?" K-Ci directs his attention to his younger brother as Lola happily eats her food as Jojo smiles at her as she enjoyed herself to a full extent.

"Oh, we mostly stared up at the stars, talk and walked around... I won her few things if you haven't noticed..." Jojo points over to the many stuff animals from various sizes that he won for Lola at the Carnival that she was grateful for.

"Damn" Everybody curse at the same time as Jojo chuckles at their shock reaction from the many stuffed animals as Lola giggles at them.