CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

"Mmm, right there!" Naomi found herself riding Emilio as she bounces up and down on his phallus as her walls squeeze and held a tight grip upon him as he tried his best not to cum into the condom.

"S-Shit, slow down N-Naomi" Emilio hisses as his eyes were low and filled with lust as Naomi fingernails caress his face as she leans forward and kisses on the side of his neck.

Upon hearing a bump on the side of the car, Naomi soon stopped riding Emilio altogether as she hops off of him as Emilio realize it as he sits up from his seat with his dick still on hard.

Naomi climbs over to the left side as she rolls down the windows due to Emilio having tinted windows as her eyes grew wide in second hand embarrassment and utter repugnance.

She saw DeVante and some brownskin girl making out like crazy as they bumped into Emilio's car as she watches as he hoisted the girl up as she wraps her legs around his waist as her dress was hitched up as she watched as he fucked her right there beside Emilio's car of which Naomi was fucking Emilio in.

Naomi watches as muffle moans came out of the girl's mouth as she bites her lip as DeVante kisses all around her neck as the girl's juices dripped down her legs, DeVante advert his eyes away from the girl for a second as he soon met the gaze of Naomi as she stared at him in silence and how jealous he was to do this, hell to have sex with some broad right next to Emilio's car while she was in there having sex with him... it was next level petty.

"What's that noise, sounds like somebody fucking" Emilio inquires as Naomi soon realizes that he still existed and that she interrupted their little quickie to be an investigator and found out what was bumping the car besides them as they were inside of it.

"Nah, it's nothing" Naomi tries to convince him as Emilio squints his eyes at her and was about to let down his window but she stops him as she presses the window button on her side and lets her's back up and crawls back over to him.

"Are you su-" Before Emilio could even say another word Naomi kisses him deeply as Naomi wraps her arms around his neck and she smiles through the kiss.

Naomi and Emilio dress theirselves back to how they originally were as Emilio steps out the car first as he comes around Naomi's door and opens it up for her as he helps her out and closes the door behind and soon hits the locks on all his car doors and tucks his key into his pocket, securely.

"Damn, is that Patrice?" Emilio inquires to himself as Naomi soon recognizes the girl as the poor thing's hair was a mess and all over the place as her dress was slightly hitched up as her shoes were in her hands as she limped away with a satisfied face as they soon saw DeVante emerge from the shadows as he zipped up his zipper and buckle his pants back up.

Naomi knew who this Patrice was that Emilio was referring to she was one of Emilio's many girlfriends before Naomi met him and claimed that she wanted him and her to be more than what he expected from her but he never reciprocated the feelings thus far he made the decision to end the sexual relationship, permanently due to him not wanting to deal with her shit anymore.