CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

"Iesha, you alright... you kind of zoned out for a little bit" Naomi inquires as she now returned back to Iesha from going to the restroom as Dominic was no longer around to bother Iesha and went somewhere else in the gigantic hotel to her relief.

"Yeah, I just got a little side tracked... that's all" Iesha admitted to her.

"Are you sure? Did anything happen out here while I was in the restroom?" Naomi couldn't help to be curious of why her friend was not being her loud and funny self... she was gloomy and held a fixated stare of looking at nothing in particular down the hall of the empty gigantic hallway.

Iesha signs, heavily as she knew she could trust Naomi with this besides her brother, Emilio as a revisit of her nightmare in human form was introducing himself once again to her digression.

"I just saw my ex-boyfriend and he talked me... he was smiling all in my face acting like he didn't hurt m-me... I was so damn naïve back then. I-I should've just listened to her... hell to everybody... he made me afraid to love. It was like one moment he was a angel and the next he turns into this devil just digging me out and hitting me over and over aga-" Naomi's eyes grew wide as she snatched Iesha up in a hug as she squeezed her as she rubs her back as Iesha cries were muffled as she was crying into the crook of her neck.

Iesha promised herself a long time ago that she wouldn't cry over any boy ever again except for her brother and father but that all changed when she saw him again, she did her best to bottle up her emotions and remain heartless as he did with her all those years and it worked to her advantage but here she was now crying her eyes out to Naomi as the memories of back then began to plummet their way into her head she much more than before as she saw his face again.

"Shh, it's okay... we can just go straight home if you wan-" Naomi was soon cut off by Iesha saying a quick 'no' to her which catches Naomi off guard.

"No! I am not finna let some low life scum run me away like he made me did back then. I ain't finna let Dominic do the same shit to me like he did back in day" Naomi's ears perk up at the familiar name that Iesha spat out in a venomous way like it left a bad taste on her tongue.

"Did you say Dominic... as in Dominic DeGrate?" Naomi inquires to her as Iesha soon disperse from her hug as she arches her right eyebrow up at Naomi's wavering question.

"Yeah, he was my first love and first boyfriend ever and somehow he made me feel like shit throughout a whole year of dating him... I thought he loved me but he only want what was in between my legs and it's kind of twisted fate ya know... yeah he assaulted me that day but thank God I never went through with giving up my virginity to him... he didn't deserve it at all... everybody deserves somebody to love and cherish them... everybody deserves happiness" Iesha finished as Naomi couldn't believe that Iesha went through something as sinister as that and remained to keep a goofy grin on her face and be the fun loving person that she grew to care for as if she was now a sister to her.

Naomi knew Dominic was violent... she remembered how she tried to break up with him and Dominic returned the favor by chocking her out but somehow this same boy that she deem was crazy... miraculously save her life that fatal day when a bunch of men started shooting at them out of nowhere.