CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

"Naomi!" Naomi walked along the lobby when out of nowhere she gets ambushed by a frantic and heavily panting Emilio, sweat rolled down the creases of his forehead as she was completely alarmed by his panic demeanor that he was displaying at the moment.

"Emilio, what's wrong?" Naomi quickly inquired as Emilio was in full panic mode.

"Dalvin and I were playing a scrimmage game in the gym for practice and when he was about to take the ball to the three point line, he stopped and dropped it then suddenly he puked and then fell out onto the floor. I tried to shake him and even checked his vein but he wasn't breathing at all, I think he is unconscious... somebody called the ambulance and he is in Rosewood Hospital as we speak" Emilio explains to her as Naomi soon takes off as she ran pass Emilio as she left him clueless and anxious.

"Where are you going?" Emilio yells out to her but his voice was faint by then, Naomi completely regretted this but she had to inform DeVante about Dalvin being admitted into Rosewood Medical Center.

Naomi push pass anybody that was in her way as she soon made her way to DeVante's dorm as she balled up her right hand and crash her knuckles against the black door as she banged aggressively on it like she was the cops.

"What?!" Naomi was soon met with a DeVante with nothing on except for red basketball shorts on as he rubbed his very tiresome eyes meaning he had to been asleep probably skipping out on a class today.

"Oh, I see came back to me. What? Emilio, ain't fucking right or something? Want me to take care of it..." DeVante grins wickedly as he stretch his hand out and grabs Naomi by the arm and before she could object she was now in his dorm as he closed the door behind her.

"DeVante" Naomi spoke in a stern tone as she pushes him back by his bareless chest as he eyes advert to the ink that etched his right pectoral muscle.

"You like? I decided to get some on myself. Shit, I might get a whole sleeve done on my right arm" DeVante shows all thirty two rows of his pearly whites as Naomi was kinda confused onto why he would get a tattoo of a pit-bull on himself but didn't knock it because he did fit him for some reason.

"Look, enough small talk alright. I have something important to inform about, DeVante" Naomi garners his attention once again as he steps up to her as Naomi begins to step back up until her back hit the door as he now closed in on her like she was in an interrogation room.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are? So big and chinky, so seductive. Your lips, so full and kissable. And that body that knock any man out and have any woman hella mad..." DeVante lips soon came in contact with the side of Naomi's neck as he devoured the crook of her neck like a vampire as she rolled her eyes elsewhere in the room.

" DeVante lips soon came in contact with the side of Naomi's neck as he devoured the crook of her neck like a vampire as she rolled her eyes elsewhere in the room