CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

Jojo, Iesha, K-Ci and DeVante whom of which had a washcloth press under his nose gently as he tried to stop the bleeding were sitting impatiently as they worried about Lola in the waiting room at the hospital.

They all filed out the house as soon as the ambulance came in no less than ten minutes and took Lola into the vehicle as Jojo got aboard in the back with the paramedics as they had her laid out into the stretcher as he worriedly gnawed so hard on his bottom lip that he could taste the metallic crimson blood from the bite mark deeper as it drenched itself onto his taste buds making him briefly gag at the ickiness of it.

Roxie and Dalvin on the other hand were still at the house as Roxie was unable to take care of herself or to go anywhere for that matter due to her still being hammered from drinking a lot of alcohol prior to the night before and Dalvin didn't want to risk the trip to take her out into the hospital to check up on Lola knowing that she is disoriented at the moment and can't think straight due to the alcohol invading her system.

Naomi was a sniffling mess as her eyes burned for not only Lola but also the huge secret that was revealed by DeVante to Emilio... she could still picture the hurt in Emilio's dark eyes... it was the first time that she has ever seen him so vulnerable in the short period of knowing him besides him getting all emotional over Iesha and what kind of company that K-Ci will bring her.

But when she saw when his lip curled up slightly as his small nose crinkles up and his eyes were glossy as he held back his tears she realized even more than before that he had become madly in love with her.

She knew this because if he wasn't... Emilio wouldn't have been that upset and would've been moved on.

Naomi could remember just the other day when Eliza was throwing slick shots at Emilio and Naomi being more than just friends and how she should watch out for him because he gets around and that she couldn't handle him but somehow just someway she accomplished her mission.

Naomi had Emilio so sprung that his heart ached when she confirmed that she slept with DeVante after he took her virginity and told her that he wanted to be her boyfriend... Emilio was tired of playing games with her and wanted to be much more than just a friend to her.

Call it crazy or downright stupid but right now, Emilio just wanted Naomi in his arms no matter how hard he wanted to shake her out of his mind... he just couldn't... he became the type of nigga that you could do so wrong so many times but he will still love your ass to death... he became accustomed to it... but he knew he was better than that or so he thinks.

Naomi felt stupid, angry, guilty, crazy and different other emotions about the whole thing and how she spent almost an entire week with the little deceit hanging over her head... hell, she was in the house with the deceit that seduce her which was DeVante.

She felt so idiotic to just slip up and let DeVante seduce her like that as she just fell into his grasp and how she enjoyed as he pumped in and out her so much and how his large rough but soft hands gripped her body with a tenacious cling to them as she melt under his intoxicating touch.