CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

"Ah Emilio!" Naomi squeals with all her might as face began to get hot as her temperature arose inside her body.

"Put me down, you're making me dizzy!" Emilio grins as he picks Naomi bridal style as he spins around with such ease.

"Nah, you stay trying to diss a kid with my big headed ass sister... y'all be doing me hella wrong" Tears of joy came down her face as she remembered how Iesha was just joking on him as Naomi laugh along with her.

"I promise I won't laugh at you anymore if you put me down because you are making me extremely diz-Emilio!" Naomi starts beating her tiny fists on his chest as he spins them around in turbo speed as she screams, hysterically.

"Only if you say 'please will you put me down big daddy emilio'..." Naomi became flustered as Emilio soon comes to a sudden halt as his raven eyes peer into her full of life ones.

"I am not calling you that!" Naomi laughs but soon starts hitting him on the chest again as Emilio begins spinning once again as she yells 'okay, okay, you win' as he chortled at her becoming dizzy.

"Please big daddy Emilio can you put me down... pretty please" Naomi begs as Emilio shakes his head as he chuckles and eventually puts her back down as Naomi stumbles a little from becoming dizzy but somehow regaining her natural balance.

"Damn... I need a cool drink after being out here, you want a drink Emilio while I go into the house?" Naomi inquires as she looks into Emilio's eyes.

"A bottled water would be nice, beautiful" Emilio swipes his pink tongue over his lips as he wets them.

"Boy stop!" Naomi giggles as Emilio grabs her hand and puts it up to his lips as he bestows a kiss upon it.

Emilio soon let go of Naomi's hand as she turns on the heel of her flip flops as she makes her way into the house to get Emilio and herself a drink.

Naomi finally makes her way into the house as closes the door behind her as she ventures further into the house away from where everybody could view her until she spots the refrigerator as she opens it up, leaning down to get Emilio's water.

She grabs it with her left hand as she then looks at the variety of sodas that should could possibly indulge in being that she likes almost every flavor of soda there is.

Naomi tenses up as she felt a pair of hands rubbing the expose skin from her crop top as she hears a familiar laughter meaning it was DeVante.

"DeVante, get your hands away from my body" Naomi spoke in a monotone as she then grabs the soda of her choice in her right hand as she closes the refrigerator door back as she slowly turns around as DeVante analyze her clothing.

"C-Chill out, I was just playing with you" DeVante stuttered as Naomi sniffs the air as she smelled the smell of alcohol on his breath meaning that he was indeed drunk... something she knew all too well.