CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE

warning: the following contents of this chapter will be dark and mature and it's intended for everyone to read.-may

Naomi was speechless, mute, and was appalled as Emilio told her that he couldn't except that she loves him and that he knows that she is only saying that to convince herself that she didn't want DeVante back but she really did secretly.

She couldn't believe that he would've thought of something like that in his mind and to even utter it from his lips... it was like Emilio wasn't confident in himself... he presented low self-esteem in his walk and vibe in the cafeteria... he wasn't the same Emilio that she knew from day one that would say little slick shit that would get him punched in the arm.

He didn't say a corny ass joke that would always make her laugh and his smile... God, his smile showed no shine to it at all as if he was trying to grin and bare all the pain that Naomi caused ever since it was revealed that DeVante and her had sex.

He only let her back into his life because he wanted another shot at love with Naomi... it was just something about Naomi that he couldn't let go so easily.

Was it the way she talk? Was it the way she laugh? Was it the fact that she was a modern Isis that showed him how exciting life is? Emilio, even thought of her to be the perfect definition of a wife is as he was thinking of a future of where him and her could be together.

Emilio... That name was on Naomi's mental as she walked down the lobby hall by her lonesome as she was getting ready to head to her dorm room but not before doing her daily rounds with the school mail as she just had to deliver a few in the girl's dorm and that was it.

"Patrice Henderson?" Naomi utters under her breath as she swings the mail carrier bag off her shoulder and looks inside of it as she digs inside of it getting a white envelope out as she noticed that it was a little heavy meaning it could be money or something else in it.

Naomi signs heavily as she swings the bag on her shoulder and continues down the hall until she reaches the Dorm Room called C-12 as it was Patrice's room as Naomi knew due to getting a run down on who inhabits which dorm before taking this part time job on campus as a means to get a little cash in her pockets.

Naomi steps up to the door as her knuckles crash against the black door as she reaches up and tucks a loose strain of hair out of her face as she soon knocks  on the door again but there was no answer as Naomi soon signed once again and tried her luck by twisting the door knob a little bit.

Naomi then applies force to the door as she soon falls in the room whilst falling on the floor with a thud on her face as she groans inaudibly as her face was muffled against the floor to her dreaded luck.

"Ayo, who in here? Yo, who the fuck is you?!" Naomi heard a masculine inquire with much embarrassment and bias laced in his tone as Naomi quickly picked her face off the floor and saw somebody that she would least expect to see right now.