CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Dalvin skillfully swipes the card on the card handler that was made beside the door as he slyly twists the door knob open and went fully in as he gently closes it behind him as his eyes discern around the gold and white interior design for it.

"Aye Eliza?! I'm here... it's me, Dalv- what the hell are you doing here?!" Dalvin hisses aloud as he furrows his brows at the young woman whom of which was infront of him just a few inches away.

It was Claire Lopéz, his brother's ex-girlfriend and honestly Dalvin couldn't wrap his mind around why she was in the state of Massachusetts where his whole crew is at including his brother... either she didn't get the memo that they are broken up or that DeVante never really told her that they are no longer an item altogether.

"Damn, why are you acting so hostile like it's a pain to see me or something... Dalvin. Besides where is your brother anyway... he seems very distant lately at Hillman and always on the go" Claire rolls her eyes at Dalvin.

"Ain't nobody acting hostile cause' to be honest with you... I just don't like you altogether and De is distant because of that funky ass breath and coochie you got. Now, where is Eliza at... I need my shit from her and she the only one that got it" Dalvin vocalize in irritation of waiting for Eliza to appear before his eyes because he was honestly sleepy and wanted to just get the ring and get back to Roxie as soon as possible.

"Here, I am... baby" Dalvin's ears perk up at the familiar sultry feminine voice that he knew all to well as he cranes his neck as he just blink his eyes at Eliza of her wearing red lingerie that clasped beautifully on her curvy body as he watches her next move which consists of her flipping her hair with a killer smile as her eyes greeted him with seductiveness.

 baby" Dalvin's ears perk up at the familiar sultry feminine voice that he knew all to well as he cranes his neck as he just blink his eyes at Eliza of her wearing red lingerie that clasped beautifully on her curvy body as he watches her next move...

"Where's the ring at, Eliza?" Dalvin ignored her sexual advances as he soon saunters around the spacious room as he inspects the large room carefully and tries to think long and hard of where the ring maybe in there with Eliza and Claire.

"Slow down, baby. Why don't you and me have a little bit of fun before I give you the ring" Eliza sashays over to Dalvin as she quickly maneuvers in front of him as she stops him from searching for the ring by pressing her freshly manicured hand on his chest as it soon roams down to his belt as she tugs at it while giving him innocent eyes.

"Those days are long gone... Eliza. I just want that ring... either give it to me or imma ransack this bitch... I don't give a fuck what gets destroyed in the process because I told you simply and plainly over the damn phone to not fuck with me but you just had to test me on some bullshit. Move the fuck out my way or Imma push you on the floor... the choice is yours..." Eliza and Claire were completely stunned at how calmly Dalvin illustrated his words but didn't alter his facial features to be angry at all but whom could blame him... he was exhausted and just wanted to go back to the one girl that he truly loved.