CHAPTER FIVE

NAOMI

"Man, this semester is so damn stressful" I groaned as the tons of papers I had to study with soon went everywhere in my annoyance as I looked up and saw a caramel boy with a basketball acting like a complete neanderthal along with his friends amongst him.

"Bruh, what the fuckーya know what gimme that shit!" I shot up from my seat in the Café as I snatch the ball out of his hands.

"Aye, what the fuck are you doing?!" He agrued with me as I soon ran over to the nearest trash can and disposed of the bright orange ball.

"I got rid of it for youーhey don't be putting your fucking hands up on me!" I snap as he pushed me out of the way as his eyes beamed with raging fury.

"You dumb biー" Before he could even say anything else I noticed Iesha coming out of nowhere as she smacked him upside the head as he wince loudly.

"Damn, Ieshaーwhat you hitting me for?!" He snapped at her as his jaw clenched as Iesha glared at him.

"My bad girl this my little brother Emilio or you can just call him Milー"

"Don't say that stupid ass nicknameーIesha, please don't" He spoke in a irritated tone as his boys behind him started snickering along to the interaction amongst the two siblings.

"Whatever and next time watch yo mouth when you speak to peopleーin fact you owe my dearest Naomi an apology" Iesha slinged her arm around my shoulder as she pulled me in close as I nodded my head in agreement to her statement.

"Say sorryーto some bitch who threw my ball away just because she behind her studies, it ain't my fault she slow at some shit" The boy named Emilio eyed me up and down as he soon smirked.

"Ew, wipe that ugly ass smug look off your face and what you eyeing me like that forーyou need to go fix your chip ass tooth" I snarky told him off as his eyes soon glowered in anger towards meーopps struck a nerve upon baby boy, my bad.

"You seem a little uptight, your boyfriend haven't  been fucking you goodーmaybe I could change your attitude, ma" Emilio reached out to touch my forearm as I soon jerked back from him.

"See ya around, shorty" The Emilio boy soon let out a chuckle as him and his small clique saunter over to the exit of the Café as girls were holding on to some of their arms.

"Girl, sorry about that my brother could be an annoying little prick but overall he is pretty chill except for the little bitches he fucks with all the time, I swear I be ready to smack some of them hoes dusty ass wigs off their headーLike a UFC fighter, They know I don't play" Iesha exaggerated as I couldn't help but to laugh at how serious she was as she spoke.

"Hey Naomi, Iesha" A masculine voice spoke up as I turn my head slightly to the left as I saw K-Ci and Dalvin as that Eliza girl was hot on their trail.