CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

warning: the following contents of this chapter will be dark and mature and it's not intended for everyone to read.-may

"Dal, I think I need to get checked out" DeVante frantically told Dalvin as he ignored his older brother as he continued to look through his messages that was piled onto the screen of his pager.

"Nigga, leave me alone" Dalvin grumbled in annoyance as he soon saw his pager getting swiped out of his hand to his digression.

"Be serious Dal, I think that bitch infected me with some incurable atrocious disease, I can feel my skin melting away at this very moment-Imma be a pile of flesh in a little bit!" DeVante screeches uncontrollably as he flailed his long arms around like a mad man.

"What bitch?" Dalvin asked him as DeVante soon stopped his rambunctious motion and crane his neck over to his brother.

"Claire! Who else, nigga?!" DeVante yells at him as a vein popped out the side of his neck.

"Well, excuse you-there is no need for your donkey teeth looking ass to be screaming at me and I am right here next beside you-unfortunately in public" Dalvin gritted his teeth as everybody in the Café stopped and looked at the two brothers in confusion particularly at DeVante's outburst from earlier.

"Dal, I think I need to go to the doctor because when I was fingering Claire yesterday I caught a whiff of some stanky ass funk on my fingers like that shit smelled horrendous, then you know for a moment I thought I was just tripping and shit, so I proceeded to put my fingers in my mouth and I damn near died-my soul almost left my body last night" DeVante told Dalvin as he soon burst out in a roaring fit of laughter.

"Man, that ain't fucking funny-I almost lost my damn life!" DeVante pushed him as tears streamed down Dalvin's face at the story.

"S-Serves you right-you getting a good taste of your own medicine, treating Naomi like she ain't shit and you my nigga taste some damn sardines in that pussy!" Dalvin jokes as DeVante growled as he indeed was getting a good dose of Karma for treating Naomi very badly.

"So, are you dumping Claire?" Dalvin sung.

"Hell yeah! I am breaking up with her besides she was starting to get a little too aggravating and I was starting to think she was cheating on me" DeVante verbalized to Dalvin.

"Yeah, real shit-but aye Roxie just page me about a Spring Break Vacation with the whole gang, you in?" Dalvin asked.

"Nigga, the real question is-are you in?" DeVante arches his right eyebrow up at Dalvin.

"What you mean by that?" Dalvin furrows his brows in deep contrast of thought to his question.

"I mean-Are really considering to see her after you done cheated on her with Eliza?" Dalvin's eyes flicker elsewhere as he really didn't have Eliza or any other girl on his mind besides Roxie as he was in a dire need to see her face but the other side of him was telling him to bury her deep and push her out of his mind forever but he refused.