CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

warning: the following contents of this chapter will be dark and mature and not for everyone to read.-may

Precipitation dripped from the line of his brows as he mercilessly ran as he saw the darkness coming more closer and abrupt to him as the the little light ahead of him was vague to his vision.

"Get away from me!" He screeches as if he was getting stab over a thousand times, he nervously chew the inside of his jaw as the pain was surging throughout his mouth but continue to not fold under the slight agony of it as he continued to rush out of the everlasting void of brightness of a white room.

Craning his neck to look back just a little, he noticed the darkness was coming more and more-then he heard the voices of his love ones.

The young black male stops dead in his tracks as he seen them, there they was with somber faces as tears ran down their cheeks in concern for him.

He runs over to them with a speed competent with a Cheetah as he stumbles as he tries to reach out to the group but soon vanished once he touched just one of them.

"Please, come back" He begged as the sudden darkness engulfs him as the only thing that was the source of light was the white of his eyes and teeth as the darkness stretches out onto his acne free mocha body as his white clothes were now black.

'This is it' He thought to himself as his mind started to wander around every single thing that had happened to him and with his love ones.

"I thought you would give me a fight? You, bullshitting me right?" That voice the young black male knew that wicked voice all to good for his own comfort.

Hearing a sharp snap of fingers, the darkness that engulfed him once before vanish without a trace as he breath heavily and harshly as the darkness took away his breath.

"What's wrong you look like you seen a ghost or something?" The mocha tone eyes bulge out his head in fear as he started to hyperventilate as his palms were clammy and shaky.

"W-What did you do to my friends?" The boy backed away from the figure draped in an all black ensemble as he had an haunting appearance as the Grim Reaper.

"Oh them? They can't save you and can't do anything about nothing... cause it's gonna happen and there is nothing you can do to-" With a sharp snap of a fingers again the figure wrapped his hand around the boy's neck as his thumb press harshly on his Adam's Apple as he felt his breath diminishing by the second.

"Stop it, Always remember this I get what I want-no matter what" The young man's eyes began to roll to the back of his head as he felt his life slip away from the very depths of his lanky built body.

"It wouldn't have to be this way... If you would've got with the program like other muthafuckas and give me what I fucking want and deserve! It's your fault that I'm like this-you kept tempting me you sneaky little bitch! You did this shit! You fucking did it! You knew exactly what the fuck you were doing to me and you still did it! You little piece of shit! I showed you the ropes around this bitch and you wanna fucking fight me, nigga you owe me!" Curse words spew like a volcano from the figure's mouth as his voice was distorted as he kept squeezing and squeezing the young male's neck as a purple ring upon his flesh resonated in advance to the strangulation.