1 - Drop Dat Ass

New York, Queens

Beyoncé, 22, was walking home from work. She worked at a customer service helpline and she hated it. It was a dead end jobs and she wanted to get out of it so desperately. While walking she passed by her neighbourhoods notice board and a poster caught her eye.

'Strippers wanted!'

She read the fine print underneath and it said the girls had full control of the money they made and what they chose to do with their clients. Beyoncé stood there and thought about it.

Unfortunately, what seemed like a quick minute turned into 10 minutes and she was late to be home and knew her boyfriend, Damien would be pissed.

She walked up the porch and unlocked the door and locked it once she had stepped inside. When she turned around she was greeted with a hard slap across her face. She held her cheek feeling the harsh sting upon it. She looked up at her boyfriend as he towered over her looking furious.

D: why the fuck were you late home?!

Beyoncé couldn't really find the words to speak. She didn't want to tell him she had seen a poster and thought about becoming a stripper because that would get her beaten. Since she didn't say anything Damien pushed her up against the door and held her up by her throat.

D: so you were cheating on me?!

B: n-no sir

D: so what were you doing?

He said lowly with a stern voice.

B: I-I was just... wa-walking slow. I'm sorry sir.

She said as tears came down her face.

D: clean the house

He said before letting her go. She dropped down to the floor coughing trying to regulate her breathing. She did as she was told without question or speaking. She just tried to be out of Damien's way.

He wasn't always like this. He was a loving, loyal boyfriend at the start. She could always go to him to talk or rant about her day but as time went on he became bitter, violent and crazy. Beyoncé didn't know how or why. But she was terrified of him.

When she was done cleaning she then went into their bedroom to get ready for bed. She went to go to the bathroom but she had to pass Damien who was laying on their bed on his phone. She went to go in but Damien spoke up which made her heart beat frantically.

D: where you going?

B: to shower sir

D: no

B: .... I haven't showered in 3 days

She said shyly.

D: well make it four! Now get your ass in here!

He said slapping her leg. Beyoncé turned on her heel and went to her side of the bed and got in and laid in bed with her back to him and went to sleep. At least he didn't rape her this night...

The next day

Beyoncé was just finishing dishing out breakfast when she felt a slap on her ass. She ignored it as it was the usual. She brought the plates over to the table and put Damien's on one end of the table and hers on the other side. They sat down and ate breakfast quietly.

D: babe

Beyoncé's eyes quickly looked up at him hearing that soft toned voice she missed.

B: yes?

D: I'm sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have did that.

Beyoncé has heard this too many times to fall for it again. She just simply nodded showing a simple smile.