14 - Shining

R: a bitch hooooooooooot!

Rihanna shouted as she laid on the sun chair fanning herself with shades on her face.

Nicki looked out their window to see Rihanna on their joined balcony shouting all kinds of crazy shit which made her laugh.

N: she gonna make the people next door call the security.

Beyoncé laughed as she sat at the table eating her breakfast.

B: so what we doing today?

N: what can we do? We on a ship

B: we can still go swimming. There's a pool isn't there?

N: okay we'll go swimming. Lemme tell her crazy ass.

Nicki opened the window/doors and walked to Rihanna's side of the balcony to hear her more so shouting than singing.

R: com're rude boy boy can you get it up, com're rude boy boy is you big enough. Take it take it baby baby take it take it love me love me-gco

N: can you stop shouting your dick call and get ready?

R: bitch don't kill my vibe

Nicki laughed.

N: get ready we going swimming.

R: okayyyys

They went to their apartments and began to get ready.

When they got ready they walked to the pool but saw little kids in it.

N: this the pool you was talking bout?

Nicki said nonchalantly to Beyoncé.

R: oh hell nah I ain't getting in that pool of piss. You know how many kids be pissing in these pools these days. Uh uh nope!

They sighed. Beyoncé looked over and saw on the other side a pool where adults were sat around.

B: there it is

she said pointing to the pool.

N: alright let's go

They walked to the other side and set their towels before getting into the pool.

Rihanna had her eye on a guy already and soon found her way over to him.

N: I can't believe her

Nicki giggled making B look over and chuckle as well.

?: hey

This light skinned man said making his way over to Beyoncé. She frowned in confusion and looked at Nicki.

?: what's your name?

Beyoncé didn't know what to say but Nicki spoke up before anything could be said.

N: her names no. As in no she don't wanna talk to you.

The man scoffed and laughed.

?: I'm sorry I wasn't speaking to you but you are?

N: your worst nightmare if you don't back the fuck away from us

?: ah so mami here has an attitude.

He said licking his lips at Nicki.

B: she said back the fuck up

Beyoncé said seriously as she turned to face him. When she saw him lick his lips at her girl she instantly turned protective.