21 - Church

Beyoncé and Nicki woke up to Beyoncé's alarm clock. She switched it off and turned around and wrapped her arms around Nicki as she laid face to face with her. Nicki rubbed her eyes before opening them to see Beyoncé looking at her with sleepy eyes.

B: good morning

N: morning baby. How'd you sleep?

B: good. How about you?

She asked as they stretched.

N: good. What time is it?

Beyoncé grabbed her phone and looked.

B: it's 08:40am so we got an hour and 20 minutes.

Nicki nodded. She was gonna go for a more natural look anyways which meant less time getting ready for once. They got out of bed and got in the shower.

While in the shower Nicki couldn't take her eyes off Beyoncé's body. Her hands wondered to her most private places which made Beyoncé moan in pleasure.

B: babe we can't right now

Nicki pouted. She's never said no to sex, but she didn't want to make anyone late so she understood.

B: don't pout. Later okay?

Nicki nodded and they pecked each other's lips and got out of the shower and brushed their teeth then got on to getting ready.

B: you look gorgeous baby

N: not as gorgeous as you though! You looking like a shhhhnack!

They laughed and took some pictures and then went downstairs. They had breakfast and left to go to church.

Church

They all walked in together and Nicki turned a lot of heads but she just sat down and waited for the service to start.

Beyoncé put her hand on her leg.

B: you okay?

Nicki nodded with a smile making Beyoncé smile. She looked at everyone in the audience. Some she knew from when she was last here and some people she had never seen before. She noticed a woman on the second row. She was dark skinned and Beyoncé frowned in confusion because she couldn't see all of her face. When the woman turned her head to talk to the person next to her that's when it hit her. That was Kelly!