13 - Barbados

R: we gon to Barbados we gon to Barbados!!!

Rihanna sang as Nicki, Beyoncé and her boarded the cruise boat. They were happy seeing their friend happy.

R: I'm so happy. Thank you babies for coming with me!

She said hugging them.

B&N: you're welcome riri

They checked in and got their rooms. Rihanna insisted on getting a room to herself because she didn't want to prevent Beyoncé and Nicki from... fun.

R: I'll see you bitches when we go down to eat!

She said as she unlocked her door to her room with was right next door to Beyoncé and Nicki's. They said bye and went into their hotel room.

It was huge with a living room, dining room and one bedroom. The floor and walls were marble and the centre piece looked amazing.

B: it's so nice

Beyoncé gushed making nicki smile.

N: yeah it is. Let's go unpack.

Beyoncé nodded and they went to their room. Nicki smirked when she saw the room and could see some good sex happening on this trip.

B: you'd be lucky

Beyoncé said walking to the bed and setting her bag down. Nicki frowned confused and then realised she was talking out loud. Her and Beyoncé laughed and Nicki walked over after putting her bags down.

N: why would i have to be lucky?

She said coming up close to her.

B: because I gotta know what to do first.

She said laughing. She wasn't embarrassed about not knowing what to do when it came to sex anymore. She was fully comfortable around Nicki so she didn't mind making jokes about herself.

N: like I said I'll tell you. You gon be the best ass eater ever

B: that ass ain't getting nothing until you feed me. I'm hungry

Nicki rolled her eyes as she giggled.

N: you always hungry I'll get you something to eat after we unpack.

B: yay!

Nicki laughed and they unpacked.

When they finished they met Rihanna and went down to get some food.

B: this food is good!

She said with a mouth full of food as They sat at the table. Nicki giggled and shook her head while pushing in a piece of bread that once hanging out her mouth.

R: I'm so excited!!!

Rihanna gushed. Nicki laughed. They talked about everything while at dinner and then they went back to their rooms.

R: night girlies

B&N: night riri

They went into their rooms. Nicki and Beyoncé went straight to their room and crashed on their bed.

B: that food was soooooo gooooooood

Nicki giggled as she laid looking at her.

N: you wanna watch a movie?

Beyoncé nodded and Nicki got her mac out and opened Netflix. They laid in bed with Beyoncé snuggling into Nicki's chest as they watched Clueless.

N: this movie reminds me so much of when I was in high school

B: same. I was like Tai.... who were you like?