2 - Can't Take Me

End of the show

Beyoncé rushed backstage after seeing Damien watching her. She was truly terrified now, she didn't even care this is why he was going to be out late. Sarah came into the dressing room and saw Beyoncé.

S: Beyoncé you're requested for a private dance.

B: um okay

She got up and a security guard went with her to wait outside the room. She was scared it was Damien. She opened the door but the lights weren't on so she couldn't see anything. She turned on the light to see Damien stood there looking at her.

Damien immediately charged at her but Beyoncé screamed making the bodyguard open the door and snatch him from Beyoncé.

Nicki was walking down the hallway still in her costume when she saw some random man being carried out by security.

D: I'll get you Beyoncé!

Nicki looked forward after he disappeared and saw Beyoncé crying. She stood still not really knowing what to do. Before she could do anything Beyoncé went to the dressing room and Nicki slowly walked there ready to go home. She thought about what could've went on in the room. She felt bad seeing Beyoncé cry but she didn't want to get involved.

She went to the dressing room and no one was there. Not even Beyoncé was there so she just got her bag out her locker above her vanity and left.

Nicki got in her pink Lamborghini and drove out the parking lot on her way home. When she turned the corner she saw a figure walking down the street and she immediately slowed down. It was Beyoncé.

Nicki debated on letting her in or not. She didn't want to get involved with no mess. She learned about getting too close to people. But then she thought that she really didn't seem like a girl who wanted to cause trouble from being at the club. She sighed and drove next to her.

Beyoncé was walking down the street scared of anything and everyone. All she had was her trench coat and lingerie underneath. She saw a pink Lamborghini pull up next to her. She then saw Nicki ducking her head down so she could see that it was her.

N: hey, you ok?

Beyoncé sighed and nodded. She wasn't the type to ask for anything. Although Nicki seemed nice she didn't want to be a bother.

N: you wanna ride?

B: thank you but no I'm fine walking.

She said as she continued. Nicki stepped on the gas but slowly going at the same speed as Beyoncé walking.

N: you sure? I saw what happened earlier and it's pretty late. It's dangerous to be out this late.

B: I'm fine

Nicki wanted to drive off since she wanted to be hard headed but something was stopping her. She huffed.

N: Beyoncé get in

B: I said I'm-gco

N: I'm not asking you I'm telling you. Get your ass in the car.

Beyoncé got in the car and wiped her dry tears. Nicki pulled over and turned the car off so she could talk to her. She faced her and was just figuring out what to say while looking at her. She had big hazel eyes which were red due to her crying. Her big full lips were dry from licking them all the time and her hair was wet from the rain.