23 - Hood

T: bye babies imma miss you

B&N: bye mama

They said going into a group hug which made them all smile. They pulled away and said bye to Richard and then Solange.

S: take care of my sister

Solange said to Nicki

N: I will don't worry and I want straight A's okay?

Solange nodded and hugged her. Nicki was happy she had someone to encourage to do the best in school she wished someone did that for her when she was that age.

Beyoncé and Nicki got in the car and the family waved them off and they were driving back to the airport.

B: so you had fun?

N: I did. I really love your family

Nicki's said honestly. She honestly thought that Beyoncé's family wouldn't like their relationship or Nicki. It's not that she thought of them as bad people she was just used to being judged wrongly hence why she barely had relationships with anyone but a select few.

Beyoncé smiled hearing her say that. She's so happy that Nicki left with confidence about her family knowing how nervous she was before. She didn't want her to be nervous around them all the time so she was glad she was comfortable with them.

B:I'm glad you had a good time babe.

She said as she held her hand and kissed the back of it. Nicki smiled feeling like what her and B have is real. She didn't feel afraid anymore. She had never gotten to the 'meet the parents' stage in any of her past relationships before so she knew she was in for the long run which made her happy.

B: so when do I get to meet your family?

B said after a silence with the radio playing on the low. Nicki looked at her and quickly looked back on the road.

N: when do you wanna meet them?

B: soon. Where do they live?

N: well my mom has a home in New York that I bought her but she loves Trinidad so she lives over there. We could go if you want?

B: I'd love to

Nicki smiled excitedly.

N: great we'll get home first and then we'll figure out when is best to go.

B: alright. I love you

N: I love you too baby girl.

Home

B: ahhh home sweet home

Beyoncé said as her and Nicki collapsed on their bed. Nicki crawled on top of Beyoncé and just looked at her.

N: you tired?

B: mmmmm... don't know

Beyoncé said with her eyes closed making Nicki laugh.

N: you so awkward

B: no I just don't know if I wanna sleep or not.

N: okay big baby but I'm hungry so what you want?

B: I waaaaaaaaant... chicken

N: okay

She said before she kissed the side of her face. She went to get up when Beyoncé held onto her hands making Nicki look at her.

N: what?

B: I wanna come with you

Nicki smiled