11 - Why?

N: What are you doing Chyna?!

Nicki whispered harshly.

C: you acting like we never fucked before

She said with a chuckle. Nicki pushed her hands off her hips and backed away.

N: you need to get out. You didn't even want a relationship so why you acting like this?

She said frowning at her. Nicki was really annoyed she did this.

C: that was then. But ever since we last fucked... I can't stop thinking about you Nika.

She said gently as she stepped towards her.

N: Chyna stop I'm in a relationship.

Chyna scoffed and rolled her eyes.

C: so you're actually serious about her? There's a change. What happened to freaky Nicki?

N: I grew up and found myself a real one that's what happened.

C: so you saying I wasn't there for you?

N: no I-... just go please.

Chyna sucked her teeth and went to open the door but it already opened by Beyoncé when she was going in to get changed. She frowned at the site of Chyna in the changing room with her girl and she was half naked.

C: just having some girl talk

She said brushing past Beyoncé. Beyoncé frowned watching her walk away and turned back to Nicki who was just stood there looking at her sadly.

B: are you okay?

Nicki nodded and pulled Beyoncé into the changing room. Beyoncé closed the door and Nicki dropped her top she used to cover herself with and hugged Beyoncé. She realised she only wanted her. Beyoncé hugged her back but wanted to know the truth.

B: what's going on babe?

Nicki sighed and pulled away looking at her.

N: Chyna and I used to be friends with benefits... we just saw it as fun and we didn't have no feelings for each other until I wanted to find someone to settle down with so I told her we needed to stop and she agreed so we were still friends. But when we were getting closer and started having feelings for each other I told her and Rihanna. I could sense she was hating so I stopped talking to her as much as I did before and only talked to Rihanna to get advice. Today has been the first time I had saw her this whole month and... I think she has feelings for me.

Beyoncé frowned and looked down trying to register what was just said. It all makes sense now.

B: ... I don't know what to say

She said sadly. Nicki sighed and held her hands. She knew Beyoncé would be sad, she was a sensitive person but Nicki loved that about her. She just didn't want her to worry about Chyna because Nicki didn't want her.

N: you don't have to worry about her baby. I don't want her. I want you and only you okay?

Beyoncé was still looking down so Nicki grabbed her chin gently to make Beyoncé look at her.

N: remember When I promised you I wouldn't hurt you?

Beyoncé nodded.

N: I'm still keeping that promise. I'll always keep that promise baby. I don't want you to worry okay?

B: okay

She sighed trying to smile. But underneath Beyoncé felt sad and mad. She just didn't want to express it right now.