24 - Get It Together

N: babe?!

Nicki said as she struggled to carry the big box through their house. Beyoncé came down the stairs and helped her carry it to the dining room table.

B: what is this?

N: it's for you

Beyoncé was confused.

N: open it

She said once they had set it down on the table. Beyoncé peeled back the tape and opened it revealing a sewing machine. She gasped and looked at Nicki. She didn't say anything she just hugged her tightly.

B: thank you so much!

She really felt confident and it was because Nicki believed in her. She had never thought of doing this for business but was slowly agreeing with the idea that she could make a business out of her clothes.

N: you're welcome baby

Nicki said as she wrapped her arms around her neck. They kissed and she watched Beyoncé unpack the box with a huge smile on her face making Nicki smile.

B: oh my god it comes with everything I need!

She said looking at all the needs and threads and pedals.

N: so now you can make me some clothes

She joked as she giggled. Beyoncé looked at her with a smile.

B: that's a good idea! Would you model for me?

N: I'd love to

She had never seen Beyoncé smile so big before as she jumped happily before running into Nicki's arms to give her another hug.

B: I seriously love you

Nicki smiled and giggled as she hugged her back.

N: I love you too. Gimme kiss

Their lips connected and they had a long, simple but passionate kiss.

The next day

B had went out early in the morning to the department store to get some fabrics and materials so she could start making the clothes. She had already took Nicki's measurements the night before and that resulted in them having sex by Beyoncé reaching 'too high up' to measure Nicki's pant line.

Later that day

Nicki was in the gym doing squats with a medicine ball when Beyoncé came up to the room. She stared for a while taking in the size of Nicki's ass before talking.

B: the first outfits ready

N: yay!!

She dropped the ball and went with B to the room she changed into Beyoncé's Fashion Room. It was a guest bedroom before but Nicki wanted B to feel like she had her own office and studio kind of.

She walked in and saw the white back drop against the back wall and Beyoncé's desk next to the window with a mannequin in front. Nicki planned to get her more stuff later in the week.

B: so this is the crop top