34 - Beautiful

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

Beyoncé ran into the bathroom worried and instantly went to Nicki who was crouching on the floor as she cried.

B: baby what's wrong?

Nicki looked at her then quickly covered her eyes as she showed Beyoncé the bald patch on her head. Beyoncé's mouth dropped a little but she didn't make a sound, she just wrapped her arms around Nicki.

B: Baby calm down, please

Nicki said something through her cries but Beyoncé couldn't hear she just held her in her arms and rubbed her back.

B: Everything is gonna be okay baby... it'll grow back. It's not that bad.

N: I can't go anywhere

She cried into Beyoncé's chest

B: Baby it's gonna be okay. and you'll always be beautiful to me no matter what. please calm down you know Summer doesn't like it when she sees you cry

Nicki stopped her crying for her daughter's sake and Beyoncé wiped her tears and kissed her cheek

B: You're beautiful. don't you ever forget it.

Nicki hugged beyoncé so tight, she felt like she truly was the one and the reason was deeper than her not laughing at Nicki when she saw her. It was because Beyoncé still showed love to her in her most vulnerable state and Nicki loved that about her.

B: you feel better?

Nicki sighed and sluggishly nodded.

B: let's go to bed, come on

She picked Nicki up from the floor and they went to bed. Beyoncé laid Summer in the middle of them.

B: say 'love you'

Beyoncé said to summer. They went back and forth several times and it made Nicki smile just watching them, she felt so blessed to have Beyoncé and summer in her life.

S: da du!

They laughed and Beyoncé kissed Summer's head

B: Close enough, okay time to go night night. Goodnight baby girls

N: goodnight

S: Gite!

They chuckled and Nicki and Beyoncé turned off their lamps and kissed each other and Summer before going to bed.

THE DAY AFTER

B: peek-a-boo!

Beyoncé said covering her eyes then uncovering them as she flashed a smile which made summer giggle.

Beyoncé kept on doing it and turned to see nicki just laid on the bed staring into space. She rubbed her leg making Nicki look at her.

B: you okay?

Nicki nodded but Beyoncé saw the sadness in her eyes. She wasn't all that bothered that Nicki's hair fell out but she understood that it was a big deal to her.