12 - Texts

The Morning After

Beyoncé sat up on her MacBook in bed while Nicki was still asleep. Beyoncé wasn't mad anymore but it's not like she had a reason to be mad at Nicki anyways. She did nothing but reassure her.

Beyoncé decided to see if she could find her family and reconnect with them. She remembered her younger sister, Solange the most. She found her Facebook profile and sent her a message. Within 5 minutes Solange was online and gave Beyoncé her number to call.

Beyoncé smiled and dialled her number as she walked out the room. Solange picked up the phone and they both squealed.

S: sissy!!!! I missed you!!!

B: I missed you too solo!!!!

S: where are you living now?

B: in Queens, New York.

S: oh my god.... are you still with that shit head Damien?

B: no I left him.

S: thank goodness!! So what are you up to these days?

B: Well... you promise not to tell?

S: when have I ever told a secret of yours?

B: to get me into trouble with mom and dad

Beyoncé reminded her while raising her brow as if she could see her. Solange laughed.

S: oh yeah... well I promise not to tell. I'm older now.

B: mhm. Well I've joined a strip club.

S: .....

B: hello?

S: what the fuck Beyoncé?!

B: I know I know

Beyoncé said shamefully beginning to explain herself when her sister cut her off.

S: that's fucking insane!! Oh my god you must be on stacks!!! Oooooooo my sister be making it rain yasss!!!!

Beyoncé laughed.

S: so what else?

B: and I uh... I met this girl

S: mhmmm

B: and um... we're together.

S: ... wow I had no idea you were into girls.

B: I didn't either really. But she's great, she took me in when I left Damien and we've gotten closer ever since.

S: y'all meet at the club?

B: mhm

S: oooo I already know she got a bawwwdy then

They laughed.

Meanwhile,

Nicki woke up with no one beside her. Beyoncé's MacBook was still on and she saw a profile of a random on her screen and read her information. She frowned in confusion but thought to ask B about it when she comes back. She got up and did her morning routine and by that time Beyoncé was back in bed when she came out the shower.

N: morning

B: good morning

Nicki leaned over the bed and kissed Beyoncé which made them smile at each other.

N: who was that who I saw on your Mac earlier?

B: oh that was my sister

N: you gotta sister?