20 - Third Ward Trill

Beyoncé and Nicki arrived in Houston and Solange told them they'd pick them up.

They walked through the airport with their stuff and Beyoncé was looking all over for Solange. She hadn't seen her in 5 years so it was kind of hard to spot her. She glanced over this woman who had black braids wearing a bright yellow dress. When she she looked back at her she smiled knowing that's Solange. Solange ran over and Beyoncé met her halfway and they hugged tighter than ever before.

S: I can't believe you're here!!!!

She screamed happily while jumped up and down. Beyoncé laughed and looked at her sister.

B: my god you're all grown up. Awwww you're not a baby anymore

Beyoncé said holding the sides of her face. She pouted making Solange roll her eyes laughing. And Nicki came up to them.

S: and you must be Nicki!

N: I am it's great to meet you

They hugged and Beyoncé smiled.

S: it's great to meet you too. Bey wasn't kidding when she said you were beautiful

Nicki blushed and giggled.

N: aww thank you so are you

Solange chuckled and she helped them take their stuff to the car. They got in the car and they left the airport.

B: does mom and dad know we're here?

S: mhm they're excited.

Nicki felt nervous. She was actually going to meet Beyoncé's parents she didn't know how to act.

Beyoncé's family home

They pulled up and Beyoncé's parents were waiting outside their house. Nicki looked at it and it was huge. Like a mansion.

They got out the car and Beyoncé took Nicki's hand and walked her over to her parents. Tina's smile increased as she saw her daughter get closer and closer. She's been waiting for this moment for 5 years.

T: my baby

B: hi mommy

She said going into her mothers embrace. Tina kissed her forehead several times.

T: I've missed you so much. Thank god you're safe.

B: I've missed you more. I want you to meet someone.

She said guiding her over to Nicki.

B: this is Nicki my girlfriend. Nicki this is my mom Tina.

Tina was shocked. She never suspected her daughter ever looked at girls in a sexual way but she didn't really care she was just glad to have her baby back.

T: it's nice to meet you Nicki.

N: it's nice to meet you too ma'am.

T: oh come here

She said bringing her into a hug as she giggled. She could see it in Nicki's face that she was nervous but she guessed that it was a good sign. It showed she cared.

T: you don't have to be nervous and call me mama Tina.

N: okay

Nicki smiled as they pulled away. Next to Tina was her husband Richard. Beyoncé didn't really know him. They were just dating when she was about to leave for college. She never got to attend their wedding since Damien made them move states after college.

B: and this is Richard my step dad.

R: pleasure to meet you

N: nice to meet you too sir