3 - Closer

THE NEXT DAY - STRIP CLUB

Beyoncé and Nicki walked into the strip club together ready for the show.

Danny: Beyoncé can I see you in my office please?

B: uh sure

She looked at Nicki nervously and followed Danny to his office.

N: I'll see you in the dressing room

Beyoncé nodded and walked off with Danny. They went into his offices and she sat down on the seat he offered across from his desk. He sat down and faced her.

D: I was informed that something happened between you and a client last night.

B: yes sir

D: what happened?

Beyoncé sighed.

B: lemme start off by saying I started stripping here so that I could get away from my abusive boyfriend who was the client last night. After the show I saw he was in the audience so I got scared and went into the dressing room quickly but then Sarah told me I had a client so I went to the private rooms. As I suspected it was him and as soon as I went into the room he tried to attack me until security carried him out.

Danny nodded. He didn't show that he was mad in any way which made bey calm down.

D: I'm sorry you went through that. Most of the girls here are stripping to get away from abuse as well. So don't worry you're not in trouble we'll ban him from the club for your protection.

B: thank you so much!

Beyoncé was so grateful. Now she felt more comfortable here.

D: no problem. Now go get ready for cowgirl night.

B: what?

D: it's cowgirl night. Toney will give you your costume and Nicki will probably tell you what'll go down tonight.

B: oh okay. Thanks Danny.

D: welcome bye

B: bye

Beyoncé left his office and went to the dressing room. Nicki wasn't there but she heard a person changing in their changing room so she thought she'd be there. She started getting ready doing her hair and makeup.

As she was just finishing up Nicki came out the dressing room.

She came out and looked closely at herself in her mirror touching up her hair

Beyoncé got up and went over to the rack of clothes. She couldn't find her costume but everyone else's was there. She heard sniggers and giggles. She didn't want to turn around she went up to Nicki and tapped her shoulder. She motioned for her to follow her to the changing room and Nicki did.