40 - First Imma Scorch Ya

A WEEK LATER

Beyoncé was returning to work today after having a week off to spend some time with Nicki to get them back to how they used to be and to bond with Summer more.

Beyoncé thanked her drivers as he closed her car door for her and she walked into her office with her Starbucks coffee in her hand. She walked to the elevator and got in and told the man to press the 'top floor' and he did as he was told and she waited until she reached the top floor then thanked the man and stepped out.

when she was approaching her office she saw Ali there but she seemed to have been packing her stuff, which made beyoncé frown. How did she know she was getting fired?

B: uh hey Ali what you doing?

A: I'm leaving, I heard you agree to fire me when you and Nicki were doing your.... business. I just thought I'd make it easier for you to just leave.

She said hardly looking at Beyoncé but she could see that Ali had been crying and it made her feel bad and awkward.

B: I'm sorry Ali

A: No it's-... it's fine

She sighed as she placed down her picture of her and her niece, Carly on her desk. Beyoncé felt super awkward about her knowing she was fired before Beyoncé had even spoken to her but she wasnt trying to break any promises that she had made to Nicki, so she had to go.

B: Remember when you lost your earring in my office, I found it

Beyoncé said which made Ali smile a little knowing she remebered. She followed beyoncé into her office and went to her bookshelf and Beyoncé gave it to her.

A: Thanks

She said with a small smile and lowered her eyes.

B: You are gonna be able to find another job right?

A: I hope so, I hope it can happen soon. Carly needs caring for

B: Your Carly's guardian?

A: Yeah my sister she um... went down the wrong path

B: Oh I'm sorry

A: Don't be. you havent done anything

She said shaking her head with a simple shrug. Beyoncé was feeling really bad right now.

B: Well if you ever need a reference i'll put in a good word for you okay?

Ali smiled at her and did that for a while.

A: Thanks... I appreciate it

Beyoncé did a short smile but realised Ali was staring too long. Eventually, Ali came forward and tried to lean in making Beyoncé immediately step back, she never saw Ali as anything more than her asisstant.

B: What are you doing?

A: I'm leaving anyways it doesn't matter

She said as she shrugged.

B: yes it does. I have a girlfriend Ali you know this. You been knowing about this and all this time you were treating Nicki with no respect

A: You let me

She shrugged which annoyed Beyoncé.

B: I think you need to leave

Beyoncé said with a hint of anger in her voice.

A: And why's that?

She said coming closer to Beyoncé invading her personal space, making beyoncé look at her as if she had lost her mind.