22 - Get It

Previously

A couple minutes later the door opened showing Tina. She gasped making Nicki and Beyoncé instantly stop.

B: ma!!!

Present

T: sorry sorry get back to your... business.

B: ugggghhhhhh

She groaned covering her face as Tina closed the door. Nicki couldn't help but giggle.

B: that's not funny Nicki. My mom just walked in on me having sex!

Nicki was full on laughing at this moment. She didn't know why she found it so funny but B wasn't helping by throwing a fit.

N: it is a little funny baby

B: no it's not

She whined as she turned her back to her. Nicki stopped laughing and frowned.

N: oh so you gon have an attitude with me now?

She asked in her thick New York accent. Beyoncé rolled her eyes and Nicki climbed on top of her.

N: loosen up since when were you this uptight?

B: I'm not being uptight I'm just embarrassed

N: well there's no need to be it's not like she filmed it or took pictures. She didn't even see anything but just me on top of you.

Beyoncé never said anything which made Nicki suck her teeth. She kissed her cheek and got off her.

N: night

B: night

She mumbled. They went to sleep back to back but both had their eyes open Beyoncé was thinking about how she wanted Nicki to carry on but her pride got the better of her she guessed. Nicki was thinking why B was so embarrassed, if anything Nicki should be the most embarrassed but she wasn't for some reason.

During the night the girls eventually turned back to each other in their sleep. Nicki laid in Beyoncé's chest as Beyoncé's arms are wrapped around nicki keeping her close.

4AM in the Morning

Beyoncé woke up with Nicki in her arms still asleep. She wondered how they had got in this position considering they didn't exactly go to bed on the best of terms last night. Nevertheless she still kissed her baby and rubbed her back which made her wake up.

Nicki looked up and found herself in Beyoncé's chest with her in Beyoncé's arms.

B: you okay?

N: mhm

B: You got any idea how we woke up like this?

N: nope.

B: guess our bodies were calling to each other

N: they were last night but you didn't let me finish.

Nicki said with a pout.

B: finish what?

Beyoncé said trying to play dumb. Suddenly she felt Nicki's hand rub her ass and squeeze it as Nicki pulled her body on top of Nicki's.

N: I didn't get to finger you or eat your pussy

She pouted to B.