57 - A New Chapter

Nicki woke up with Summer in her arms. She picked up her phone to check the time and realised it was 6am meaning she had to get ready for her wedding day.

A smile took over her face as she felt the excitement of marrying her true love. She smiled down at her daughter who was still sleeping and kissed her head.

N: baby wake up

Summer wiped the sleep out of her eyes and looked at her mama

S: is it wedding day?

She asked as soon as she was somewhat awake. She had been asking this for the past couple of days.

N: yes it is

Summer gasped and smiled making Nicki do the same thing

N: we need to get dressed so we are on time okay?

S: yeah let's go mommy

She said excitedly. They got out of bed and Nicki helped summer wash herself and then she gave her some clothes to wear until they got to their wedding venue to change into her dress.

N: can you dress yourself while mommy gets a shower?

S: yes mommy

N: alright I won't be long baby

Summer nodded and went into the bedroom and changed into the clothes her mother picked out for her.

When Nicki came out she brushed her teeth and went into her bedroom to see summer on her iPad.

S: mommy is out the shower now

N: who you talking to baby?

S: mama

She said with a innocent smile.

N: how did you FaceTime mama?

S: it's easy mommy you should know that

Beyoncé and Nicki laughed.

B: well I'll see you soon baby okay? I gotta get ready

S: okay mama love you

B: I love you too and tell mama I love her millions

S: okay bye mommy

B: bye baby

They ended the call and Nicki was dressing herself but found it so cute how B told summer to tell her that she loved her.

S: mama said she love you millions

N: she did?! That's so sweet!

She gushed making summer laugh

WEDDING VENUE - Nicki's Room

Rihanna: I can't believe you're getting married Nick ahhh!!! So excited!!

She said as she took Nicki's dress out of the plastic and laid up on the bathroom door.

N: I can't believe it either.

She said as her makeup artist perfected her eye makeup before setting her whole face.

S: I'm gorgeous

C: Me too

Rihanna, Carly and Nicki laughed as summer looked at herself in her flower girl dress in the mirror. Carly was a flower girl also and they were also the ring girls.

R: that's right babies

Carol couldn't stop taking pictures of her daughter even though she wasn't even ready yet which made Nicki laugh.