25 - Really?

B: they look great!

Beyoncé and nicki were sat at Beyoncé's desk in her now fully furnished fashion room reviewing pictures they just took with the backdrop.

N: so when are you launching the site?

B: Tomorrow morning. I just hope it sells I-gco

Nicki cut her off by kissing her. She pulled away and giggled as B just stared at her with a relaxed face and a small smile.

N: it will sell. Trust me okay?

Beyoncé nodded. They left the office to go to the strip club. This might just be Beyoncé last night stripping. She at least hope it would be.

STRIP CLUB

Beyoncé and nicki walked in the dressing room to see the girls in their Ivy Park clothes Beyoncé made for them and holding a cake.

B: you guyyyyyyyysssss

Beyoncé covered her face making them laugh.

?: we want you to know that we support you and that you're part of our family

Beyoncé got teary eyed. To be honest when she started here she thought every girl would hate her. But she actually found a new family and her soulmate.

B: thank you guys so much. I love y'all

?: group hug!

They laughed as they all tried to hug each other. When they pulled away someone popped some champagne.

?: to Queen Bey and the launch of Ivy Park... and also to this little romance that be blooming every day!

Bey and nicki giggled. They all did a cheers and then started to get ready for the show.

During the show

Nicki and Beyoncé were on dancing on separate tables but Beyoncé was watching Nicki because she was dancing for a bunch of guys whether Beyoncé was dancing for guys and girls. She kept seeing this dude slap Nicki's ass. Nicki moved his hand off and kept trying to dance when he slapped her thigh. Beyoncé got off the table and walked over and pulled her off.

N: what you doing?

She said as she got down from the table

B: you don't have to dance for him

?: the fuck you think you doing? Get on the tables and be sluts like you're paid to be

The guy that kept touching nicki said. The guys laughed at them and Beyoncé was getting angry.

B: shut the fuck up!

?: what you say bitch?!

He said getting up and going over to Beyoncé getting in her face. The security came over and backed him off her.

B: y'all need to leave. Y'all being disrespectful. If she don't want to be touched don't fucking touch her.

Another security man came over and escorted them out. Beyoncé turned to Nicki who wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's waist.

N: thank you

B: no problem. I don't like the way guys look at you in these clothes.

Nicki sighed. She's been noticing for the past couple nights Beyoncé has been watching her and how people look at Nicki. Guys and girls. She knows it bothers Beyoncé but this is all she's ever known. She can't imagine not stripping, what does she have to fall back on anyways?