37 - Summer Time

4 MONTHS LATER

B&N: happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear summer, happy birthday to you

They sang softly as they picked a sleeping Summer up from her cot. She rubbed her eyes as she woke up but then snuggled her face into Nicki's neck.

N: aww the poor baby's still tired

Beyoncé smiled as she stroked through her curls.

B: she's so big for 1 years old now

N: I know. I've never seen time go so quick. It's like yesterday we only found her.

B: I know. Well you get her ready I got breakfast.

N: alright baby

Beyoncé went downstairs and started to cook breakfast for her family. While she was cooking her phone rang and she rested it on her shoulder and put her ear to it as she cooked.

B: hello?

A: good morning Miss Knowles it's Angela from Topshop

B: good morning Angela what can I do for you?

A: well everything for the campaign ad is done all we need to do is start shooting it and we have got the models you requested, the area is rented out and we have everyone prepared and shooting starts tomorrow at 7am.

B: alright thank you for letting me know. Can you email me the address of the property and I'll meet you guys there?

A: oh we will get a car for you to take you to and from the property Miss Knowles.

B: thank you very much

A: you're welcome. Goodbye

B: bye

They ended the call and Beyoncé put her phone on the side of the stove. She felt so overwhelmed and nervous but excited. No one knows about the partnership IVY PARK has with Topshop so when the ad comes out she hopes she'll get a positive reaction.

When breakfast was done Nicki and Summer were walking down the stairs in new outfits.

Summer was wearing a cute pink onesie that said "Birthday Girl!"

B: and the award for the most extra looking mother goes to!...

Nicki laughed and flicked her off.

N: excuse me for wanting to feel like a 10

She said as she put Summer in her high chair.

B: when are you not a 10?

N: when I don't look like this

She laughed.

B: you lying you know you look good in everything. Doesn't mommy look good in everything Summer?

Summer giggled and clapped her making Nicki laugh.