6 - underneath

B: Nicki stop

Beyoncé laughed as she felt Nicki slap her ass like they were drums. She was laid across the bed on her stomach and was falling asleep until Nicki came in from shopping.

Nicki didn't listen to her and kept making beats with Beyoncé's ass.

N: B look there's different notes in your ass

Beyoncé burst out laughing as Nicki tried to make different sounds with her ass.

B: you're crazy

Nicki stopped and laid on top of her back and kissed her cheek.

B: how was shopping?

N: good. I got you some stuff like I promised

B: yay!

Beyoncé said turning around instantly making Nicki fly off of her.

N: damn B.

She pouted.

B: sorry baby, let's go

They got up and went to the closet to see Victoria secret bags, Chanel bags, Versace bags, Gucci bags, and so much more. Beyoncé gasped.

B: is this all mine?

N: of course. I gotta make sure my girl is turning heads

B: thank you baby

She said bringing Nicki into her arms and kissing her.

N: you're welcome

Nicki smiled up at her. Nicki has tried to be as open as she can with B this past week and B hasn't proved that Nicki can't trust her so far which is a relief for Nicki but also a surprise. She's never met someone who just wanted to make her happy while expecting nothing in return.

After they unpacked everything they found themselves on the bed kissing. Nicki was laid on top of B and they were passionately kissing. Nicki thought to at least try to take it further to see if B was ready yet. She gently and slowly brought her right hand from Beyoncé's hip up to the end of her top trying to see if she'd let her go up to her breast.

As soon as Beyoncé felt Nicki's hand go under her shirt she suddenly pulled away and moved Nicki's hand.

B: I-I'm still not ready

She said as she looked into Nicki's eyes.

N: that's okay. You didn't even let me get far

Nicki said with a chuckle but Beyoncé didn't find it funny. She just looked down. She just sighed and tried to get up letting nicki know to move.

N: B... what's wrong?

B: nothing I just... I'm gonna get a shower

N: can I come?

B: no I um... I prefer to shower alone

She said quickly as she left the room. Nicki was confused. Did she do something wrong? She didn't know whether to follow her or let her have time to herself.

Meanwhile, Beyoncé changed her mind and ran a bath and slowly took off her clothes getting naked and looked in the full length mirror. She looked at all the bumps and bruises Damien caused and tears welled up in her eyes. She wanted to share her body with Nicki but she doesn't have the confidence or self esteem to. She was scared once Nicki saw what was really underneath she wouldn't like it.

Beyoncé felt the tears come down and she started to cry. Nicki went into her room just to check if she was okay. She wasn't going to go into the bathroom since she thought it had something to do with Beyoncé's body and she wanted to give her the respect of showing her when she's ready. She heard crying and instantly frowned. Was she crying because of Nicki? She felt terrible.