46 - Get To Business

S: Mama I do it now

She said reaching for the leave-in conditioner beyoncé was putting in her hair.

B: okay baby, don't take a lot  and run it through your hair okay?

Summer nodded and took a little and ran it through her hair. beyoncé and Nicki never thought of teaching Summer how to do her own hair but she just picked it up and wanted to learn to do it herself, which they thought was great for her.

Once she out the leave in all through her hair Beyoncé got the brushes and accesories out for her.

B: alright what hair style?

S: Ummm...bun!

B: alright

She got to working on Summer's hair.

Meanwhile,

N: you wanna help me make the pancakes?

Carly smiled and nodded as she got on her stool to be the same height as nicki. They made pancakes and shared laughs as they were making them. Nicki and Beyoncé have thought of adopting Carly but they still weren't sure. Nicki thought to see how Carly would react to staying with Cardi and Rihanna, since they've been talking about having kids.

N: Carls you like Cardi and Rih Rih right?

C: Yeah they're nice

N: okay. You wanna help me set the table?

C: Yep

They set the table and Beyoncé and Summer came down.

B: morning guys

Nicki went over and kissed B making them smile at each other.

N: Morning babe

C: Morning BB

Carly and Summer hugged each other and Nicki and Beyoncé smiled at them as they hugged. They act like they're sisters but they couldn't be anymore different. They were glad the girls didn't see colour and just loved each other.

C: You're hair is pretty!

S: Thank you, so is yours!

N: you guys ready for breakfast?

everyone said yes so they all sat around the table and began to eat breakfast. It's been like this for a week and while nicki and b have made sure Carly feels like this is her home as much as it is theirs, Rihanna and Cardi have also spent time with Carly to see if they wanted to adopt her.

After breakfast, Cardi and Rihanna came over to see Carly again. Cardi was always excited to see Carly, she wanted kids but wasn't desperate and wasn't gonna force Rihanna to have them if she wasn't ready, but Rihanna liked the idea of having a child, she just didn't want to be a bad example for her, which is why she left the strip club and so did Rihanna after she found another job.

Nicki opened the door to let them in and greeted them. Carly saw them and smiled big as she ran to them. Cardi picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Cardi: Hey cutie pie

Carly: hi!

Cardi: you looking pretty

She said as she smiled at her

Carly: thank you!

R: so you don't wanna see me?

Rihanna said pretending to be hurt. Carly reached for her and rihanna brought her into her arms and threw her up in the air and caught her making Carly laugh.