15 - Daddy

R: I can't believe you bitches!

N: Rih it's not like that

R: I know what it's like. It's like you bitches just wanna have sex everywhere. Y'all like rabbits. Rabbits I tell ya!

They couldn't hold on their laughter anymore and burst out laughing.

N: I can't have sex in your mom's house where anyone can walk in. B been wanting it and hinting that she want it. I gotta please my lady.

She said as she sat in the backyard with Rihanna on the beach chairs. Beyoncé was doing her morning routine but rih and Nicki woke up before her so they told her to meet them outside.

R: you really love her don't ya. I remember when you'd just go from one bitch to the next. Ya didn't care.

N: I do. And that was when I didn't know shit. Now I do. She's different, she's there when I need her and she gives me space when I need it but she holds me down no matter what. That's what I need. They don't make them like her no more. She special.

R: ya know I haven't cried in a long time but dat speech... bitch you bringing out the waterworks

Rihanna said pretending to wipe her tears under her sunglasses. Nicki laughed and nudged her.

N: shut up

Rihanna chuckled.

R: well at least I'll have my bed to myself instead of y'all nasty asses trying to finger each other in the middle of the night thinking I'm sleeping.

She said with a straight face as she looked up to the sun.

N: that was one time.

R: and it'll be the last this ain't no sex house it's my mothers house

N: yeesh sorry

R: mhm so are you guys going tonight?

N: yeah. I paid extra for it to look all romantic as well when we get there.

She said referring to the hotel they'll be staying in for the rest of the trip.

R: she really got your heart. I remember when you wouldn't pay shit for bitches.

N: well she ain't no bitch.

R: you think she da one?

Nicki sat there and just thought about B.

R: don't have ya guard up nick. You've did all this for her. It's clear you think she da one.

N: yeah

R: so don't mess it up. Let go of the past. What them motherfuckers did was only to lead you to B. She good for you. You've changed for the better and it's because of her. She's melted that ice heart of yours.

Nicki nodded realising how much she's changed since she knew B. She was more softer and understanding.

Beyoncé came out the house and walked towards Nicki and Rihanna. Nicki couldn't help but smile seeing her girl.

N: hey baby

B: hey. What y'all talking about?

R: you two love birds and how y'all are leaving my house to go fuck like rabbits.

Beyoncé laughed

B: what can I say a girl has needs.

R: mhm you gotta lot if you wanting it every night but each to their own.

Beyoncé laughed again with Nicki laughing too. She made them sound like they were a couple of sex addicts.