17 - Baby Love

RIHANNAS HOUSE

Nia: BB I wanna go with you!

Nia whined as she lifted her arms up to Beyoncé wanting her to carry her. Beyoncé picked her up and walked over to the pool.

B: you ready munchkin?

Nia: mhm!

She said excitedly. Beyoncé and Nia walked into the water and Beyoncé turned around and pulled Nia into the pool with her arm bands on.

Nicki watched from the sun chair with a smile. She loved how B interacted with Nia.

Nia: TT get in!!

Nia shouted from the pool. Nicki got up and went into pool and swam to them. They played with Nia while Rihanna took videos of them intending to send them to Nicki and Beyoncé later.

When they got out of the water Beyoncé dried Nia off while Nicki went to change.

B: lift up your arms baby

Nia lifted her arms up to the sky and Beyoncé dried her arms and quickly tickled her stomach making her laugh.

Nia: BB you tricked me!

Beyoncé giggled and brought her into a hug then kissed her cheek.

B: you tired yet baby?

Nia: uh uh

Nia said shaking her head but her yawns were saying different. Beyoncé chuckled.

B: you are because you're yawning.

Nia: no I'm not

Nia said innocently. Beyoncé just looked at her with a smirk as she watched her yawn again. Nia looked at her and they both laughed.

B: you need to go to sleep baby girl

Nia: I don't want you to leave

She whined as she wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck.

B: I know baby but we'll be back tomorrow to spend our last day here

Nia: noooo I don't want you to leave!

She whined getting tears in her eyes. Nia had really grown to love B and the same with B. She treated Nia as if she was her own daughter and that attachment was kind of scary for the both of them because they didn't want to be without each other.

Nia: can I go with you?

She asked looking up at Beyoncé with her big brown watery eyes. It aches Beyoncé's heart to say no. She didn't want to leave her as much as Nia didn't want her to either.

B: I'm sorry baby but you can't. You have to stay here with your family.

Nia: but... but you, Nini and auntie Rih are my family. So I can stay with you

She said as she got really emotional. Beyoncé sighed and looked down and back at Nia.

B: we are family baby but you need to be here with your mommy and grandma and go to school. They'll miss you if you're not here with them.

Nia sighed realising Beyoncé had a point. Nia went into her arms and just hugged her.

Nia: can I sleep with you and NiNi tonight please?

She said in Beyoncé's chest hugging her tightly.

B: let's go ask your mommy and NiNi okay?

Nia nodded in her chest as Beyoncé picked her up and carried her inside kissing her cheeks making her smile.