43 - Research

S: mamas when will you be back?

B: We'll be back soon baby we promise. Be good for grandma ok?

Summer nodded and kissed each of her mommies goodbye and went to the house to play with her many cousins.

Carol: You girls be careful okay.

N: We will mommy. Thank you for babysitting her.

C: She's my grandbaby I'll babysit her anytime

Nicki smiled as she hugged her mom

N: Love you, mommy,

C: Love you too baby

Beyoncé hugged Carol too

B: bye mama

C: Bye baby be safe

B: we will

They got in Nicki's car and drove onto Nicki's old street where she used to live in the hood of Queens. when they pulled up to the place Wayne told them to meet them at, Nicki turned to beyoncé.

N: Babe leaves your purse in the car and put your phone in your pocket until we get inside.

B: Why?

N: I don't want no one to try to steal from you. Happens around here and you never know until you get home.

Beyoncé nodded and put her phone in her pocket and put her bag underneath the car seat and they got out. Nicki held her hand and they walked to the gate of the house where two big guys were stood with their arms crossed. They looked down at Nicki and Beyoncé and Nicki spoke up.

N: Nick to see Wayne

?: Price is 300

N: Do I look fucking stupid to you? Nigga doesn't try to play me. Bring Wayne out.

One of the guys went to go get him and Nicki stood there impatiently while Beyoncé looked at her in shock. Her accent got really thick and she was really hotheaded. It turned her on but scared her at the same time.

W: Yo! they best not be wasting my-... Aye Nick! what are you doing out there?

N: Ask your boy. Tryna take $300 out my pocket to get in.

W: Ayo she my lil sister you let her in whenever!

?: Yes sir

He opened the gate and Nicki let Beyoncé go first and Wayne welcomed them in. Beyoncé had met Wayne before but in better circumstances than this. Wayne was rich from running the streets but could never make himself known because things would get found out.

N: Aye I'm sorry bout him. He's new

N: mm well just tell him bout the princess of the streets so they all know

W: You ain't no princess of the streets! I be damned if I let you hustle on these streets I wouldn't be a good big brother and ya moms would kill me!

Nicki giggled as she hugged him. She loved how Wayne always looked out for her. Even if they go months without talking if she ever needed him he'd always say yes.

W: Aight so this is what I found.

He said as he sat at his desk going on his findings.

W: She ain't got no family, we searched this state and I talked to my brothers in other states that she had ties to like Texas and L.A.

B: Why does she have ties to Texas and L.A?

W: She moved around a lot as a child and the only friends she kept in touch with live in Texas and L.A. We couldn't find if she still is in contact with them, but we did find that she got put in the foster system at 10 years old.