16 - Love

Carrying on from the last chapter

N: this is a promise ring so you know I'm serious about us and I see a future with you.

Nicki said putting it on her finger. Beyoncé couldn't stop staring at it it sparkled at every angle.

B: thank you so much babe. I love you

N: I love you too baby. You like it?

B: I love it! What you mean do I like it? It's sparkling from every angle! My baby did good!!

Nicki laughed and they hugged. She was happy B was happy about the ring and felt like they were on the same page in their relationship.

They both laid in bed face to face and they were talking about their relationship.

B: what made you want to give me this?

N: you mean a lot to me so I wanted to get you something that reminded you that you do.

Beyoncé smiled and hugged her. She tucked her face under Nicki's head and snuggled into her.

B: night baby

N: night snuggums

Nicki said as she wrapped her in her arms tightly. Beyoncé made an aw face as she got pulled closer.

B: I love you.

N: I love you most

Bey smiled and rested her face in Nicki's chest and they went to sleep like that.

Morning

Nicki was laid awake and she was looking at B as she heard the wind go in and out of their room.

She kept replaying what happened last night while creating dreams for their future. Beyoncé took up her whole mind and it got to the point where nicki didn't mind.

Beyoncé slowly woke up and opened her eyes seeing Nicki which made her smile.

B: good morning love

N: good morning baby. You sleep good?

She said after she kissed her forehead. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her and nodded in her chest.

B: mhm. Did you?

N: yeah. Rihanna's gonna spend some time with her family so what you wanna do today?

B: ummm I want food for starters

Nicki laughed.

N: I know your fat ass want food what do you want to go out and do today?

B: we can go to the beach

N: alright I'll order room service you get ready

Beyoncé nodded and kissed her cheek. She crawled off the bed putting her ass in Nicki's face and Nicki rolled her eyes with a smile and smacked it.

N: stop starting something you can't finish lil girl

Beyoncé turned her head with her brow raised.

B: who you calling little midget?

She said pouncing on Nicki. Nicki rolled them over and pinned her arms above her head.

N: don't get me to make you call me daddy like I did last night.

Beyoncé giggled.

N: you think that's funny?

She said tickling Beyoncé making her burst out laughing. She turned over making Nicki lay on her back as Beyoncé caught her breath.

N: now get your fine ass ready