10 - Too Much

Monday

N: Beyoncé!!!!!

Nicki shouted as she looked in the fridge finding her juice was missing. She never heard a reply so she went looking for her.

N: bitch wanna play and hide and seek with me you gonna get popped!

She shouted as she ran all over the house. She went into the theatre room and looked behind every seat. She found B hiding behind a seat all the way at the back.

Beyoncé screamed as she got up and ran out the room with Nicki chasing after her.

N: get here!!

B: nooooooooooo I didn't mean to take your juice

Beyoncé said as she ran while laughing which made her slow down. Nicki caught her and wrapped her arms around her and dragged her to their bedroom. She threw Beyoncé on the bed while she laughed.

N: oh you think you funny?

Nicki asked as she walked towards the bed. She got on top of her and grabbed a pillow and started to hit her with it.

B: Nicki stoooooooop

N: no you took my juice

Beyoncé burst out laugh.

B: it was just juice

N: my special juice!! The fuck you mean 'it's just juice'

Beyoncé couldn't stop laughing. She crawled from under her and got another pillow and started to hit her with it.

Nicki threw down her pillow and grabbed Beyoncé's and threw it off the bed and pinned her down holding her arms above her head. Beyoncé kept laughing and Nicki couldn't help but smile.

B: I know you wanna laugh

N: no what I want is for you to buy me my juice

B: oh my god Nika... juice!... it's juice!

She said laughing.

N: my special juice. It helps me grow big and strong.

Beyoncé laughed and Nicki couldn't hide her smile anymore.

B: I'll buy you your special juice if it makes you happy

N: you better

B: and what you gonna do if I don't?

Beyoncé challenged her. Nicki went up close to her face.

N: if I don't get my juice... I'm taking your cookies

Beyoncé gasped making Nicki laugh.

B: nope! I'll get your juice just leave my cookies alone.

N: but I want a cookie

Nicki pouted as she sat on Beyoncé and started to grind on her. Beyoncé squeezed her thighs and rubbed her waist and hips.

B: well if you're a good girl and keep your hands to yourself you'll get a cookie.

Nicki slid her hands up Beyoncé's top and touched her boobs massaging them.

B: what you doing?

Beyoncé giggled.

N: I love your boobs

Nicki said going under her top kissing her boobs and chest. She rested her head between her boobs and stayed there. Suddenly she felt a hard smack on her ass.

N: owwwwwww

B: that's what you get

N: what did I do?

She asked in a baby voice

B: you threatened to eat my cookies!

N: sorry baby

B: gimme kiss

Nicki came up from her top and kissed her lips.

N: you ready for tonight?

B: mhm. It's gonna be fun!!

She said excitedly making Nicki giggle at her childishness. Nicki has been realising that Beyoncé has made her release her inner child since they've became close.

N: it will be

Nicki said smiling up at her.

Strip club

Beyoncé and Nicki walked in with their costumes and walked into the dressing room.

When they got there Rihanna and Chyna were there getting ready. They both turned to see them, Beyoncé still hadn't met Chyna yet but she was happy to meet her finally.

R: hey bitches!!

Rihanna screamed happy to see her friends. They laughed and hugged her and Chyna was slow to get up.

N: hey Chyna

Nicki smiled as she hugged her. Chyna hugged Nicki tight with her arms wrapped around just above her waist and she glanced at B to see her watching. She pulled away and smiled a Nicki.

C: hey girl you look great.

N: thanks. This is Beyoncé my girlfriend.

Chyna already knew who Beyoncé was and didn't like her. Nicki told Chyna as well as Rihanna when her and B were getting close and developing feelings. Nicki leaned more towards Rihanna for advice since she could sense Chyna's hate.

Chyna looked at Beyoncé and did a simple smile.

B: hi it's nice to meet you

C: you too. I gotta go get ready. See y'all later

She said walking away not giving them a chance to say bye. Rihanna turned back to Nicki with a frown.

R: why her jealous ass always gotta hate?

She asked. Beyoncé was confused. She was hating?

B: what?

R: did you not see how she greeted you? Like a total bitch.

Rihanna said rolling her eyes playing back how Chyna greeted Beyoncé.

Beyoncé was still confused so she turned to Nicki but Nicki just shook her head.

N: ignore her it's nothing serious.

She said wrapping her arm over Beyoncé's waist. Rihanna raised her eyebrows towards nicki before she walked off sing along her to watch out for Chyna. Nicki sighed and walked to her vanity with B following.

B: does she not like me?

Beyoncé asked as she sat down and looked up at Nicki unpacking her makeup. Nicki looked at Beyoncé and wanted her to drop it but she didn't want to make her upset with her attitude.

N: baby don't worry about her okay? Don't be bothered about if bitches like you that's not gonna get you money. Okay?

Beyoncé nodded and they got ready. Nicki knew why Chyna was acting the way she was and didn't like it at all. She thought they came to an agreement, but clearly Chyna wasn't sticking to it.

Hour later

When Beyoncé finished her hair and makeup she left the dressing room to go to the bathroom. Nicki got up and took her costume and went into the changing room.

While in the changing room the door opened but nicki didn't look thinking that it was B. But it wasn't. The hands that touched her hips didn't feel like Beyoncé's so she turned around with a small gasp at the sight of who it was.

N: what are you doing Chyna?!

Thanks for reading!!!!

How cute are Beyoncé and Nicki as a couple?

What do you think of Chyna?

Why do you think she doesn't like Beyoncé?

What was the agreement between her and Nicki?

Will Beyoncé find them in the changing room together?

ANSWER QUESTIONS = NEW CHAPTER