9 - Permission

N: Beeeeeyyyy stop teasing

Nicki whined as she sat on the bed pouting as she saw Beyoncé with lingerie on with her back to her in the mirror.

B: I'm not doing anything Nicki. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Beyoncé said with a smirk as she looked at herself in the mirror. She saw Nicki pout and cross her arms like a baby and turned around and walked to the bed.

B: why you acting like a baby?

She asked with a chuckle

N: I'm not you just like to play with me.

B: mhm

She said as she sat down across from her on the bed.

B: so you like it?

She asked referring to her lingerie

N: mhm. Who you wearing that for though. Because I know you won't be wearing that in the club.

Beyoncé giggled.

B: well... I'm wearing it for this girl

She said laying on the bed on her back.

N: go on

Nicki said as she slowly climbed on top of her. Beyoncé couldn't help but bite her lip and smile.

B: she has long black hair with a beautiful face and smile.

N: mhm

Nicki said as she slowly leaned down to kiss her neck.

B: her body is out of this world and her ass is huge.

She said looking at Nicki as she hovered over her. They both giggled lightly.

N: anything else?

Bey stared into Nicki's eyes and smiled a little as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

B: ... and... I have a feeling she's... the love of my life.

Nicki smiled hearing those words. She slowly leaned down and their lips connected. They kissed slowly for a while getting in the moment until Nicki pulled away and stared at Beyoncé for a second before leaning down to kiss her neck.

Beyoncé's eyes closed as soon as she felt Nicki's touch on her skin. Nicki made sure to be gentle but passionate. Every moan that she heard from Beyoncé was a sign she was enjoying it so she kept going while slowly going further down.

After kissing on her chest and the top of her breasts for some time Nicki finally decided to untie the back of Beyoncé's corset top. Her hand slowly pulled the silk ribbon out of its bow and Beyoncé felt her corset get loose. She let Nicki take it off and closed her eyes letting Nicki take control.

Nicki stared at her breasts as she rubbed Beyoncé's sides before deciding to go down and give them some love. Her left hand held her left breast as she latched onto it like a new born baby. She swirled her tongue on her nipple and Beyoncé was moaning a little bit louder.

Beyoncé could feel herself getting wet as she was enjoying Nicki's touch. When Nicki went to the other breast Beyoncé rested her hand at the back of her head.

B: mmmm Nicki

N: yes baby?

She replied with a deep, seductive voice that made Beyoncé tremble on the inside.

B: mmmm go further

She said quietly.

Nicki kissed down her stomach slowly and took off her panties in the process. When she reached Beyoncé's pussy she rubbed her sides as she looked up at her.