33 - New Addition

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Beyoncé facetimed her mom while Nicki, Summer and she were in bed. This will be the first Tina, Richard and Solange will see Summer and she's hoping they'll act positively. Summer was slavering on Beyoncé's shirt as she put it in her mouth as she looked up at beyoncé.

B: you wrecked mommy's shirt, but you cute so it's okay I'm not mad at you boo

Nicki laughed and Tina accepted her daughter's call.

T: Hey baby this is the earliest you've called me

B: hey mama well I have something to tell you, it's pretty important

T: What is it?

Beyoncé moved the phone down to show Summer laying on her stomach as she looked at the phone.

T: Who's baby is that?

B: ours, her name is Summer and she's 3 months old.

she said nervously. Tina's eyes almost fell out as she looked at her daughter surprised.

T: How is she your daughter?

Beyoncé told Tina the story and she understood and showed Richard and Solange.

S: Oh my god I have a niece!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

N&B: Thank you Solo

T: I can't believe that happened. But it's great Y'all are taking care of her when she needs a loving family. I think y'all will make great parents.

B: thank you, mommy.

T: I just want y'all to know it's not easy. It's a hard responsibility that you'll have for the rest of your lives. You guys are gonna learn so much, she's gonna teach Y'all, all sorts of stuff so just take it a day at a time, and don't pressure yourselves.

N&B: Yes ma'am

T: Have you guys adopted her yet?

N: we're doing that today

T: Good. Well call me later and tell me how it goes. She's so gorgeous

B: I know right. We'll call you later mommy

T: Alright bye my babies

B&N: Bye

They ended the call and got ready to go to the foster offices to adopt Summer.

About 30 minutes later, Beyoncé and Nicki were officially the legal parents of Summer and they were so happy.

They went back home and watched a movie in bed and Nicki was filming Beyoncé and Summer. Summer was curled up in her mother's arms and Beyoncé kept kissing her every 5seconds, she just couldn't be happier that she had a baby girl and she was now a mother.

Nicki posted it and said, "Say hello to the new addition of our family, we love you, Princess Summer,💞 My baby is about to be spoiled rotten 😬😂😘".

She posted it to Instagram and people in the comments were very shocked but also happy for Nicki and Beyoncé. Some said...

"Oh my god! the cutest baby ever! 😍"

"How did this happen?!👀CUUUUUUUTE!"

Nicki turned to Beyoncé,

N: Did you hear back from the meeting?