45 - Bye Bye Bitch

W: so Nick explain the plan

Wayne said as he sat down with his people. Nicki sat on the table and began to explain the plan to everyone.

N: before we do anything. We get this little girl out of the situation. She will not be hurt in any way and will live with me until I give her back to her parents. Once she is out of the situation, we will handle Ali. I want it to just be me and her first and if things get serious Wayne will jump in and if needed y'all will come in after.

Everyone nodded and they got in their cars to go to Ali's house.

Ali's House

Wayne's people waited in their car down the street while Nicki and Wayne parked across the street.

W: you be careful aight

N: I got this

She said about to take the gun when Wayne pulled it back making Nicki look at him.

W: think rationally okay. I'm serious nick. I don't want you in prison.

Nicki nodded and he handed her the gun and tucked it into her jeans and covered it with her top. She got out the car and went over to the house.

Meanwhile, Beyoncé pulled up on the same street and saw Nicki walking in. She got out the car and slowly walked to the house. She didn't want Nicki to see her.

Nicki knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds Carly opened it. Her eyes grew wide seeing Nicki here.

C: hi Ms. Maraj

She whispered.

N: hey Carly. Where's Ali?

C: um... she um. Um-GCO

N: Carly... Ali isn't your auntie... is she?

Carly's face saddened and tears started to form in her eyes. She shook her head.

N: don't cry baby. I'm here to take you back to your family okay?

She nodded trying to keep herself from making sounds.

N: come with me

Carly nodded and took Nicki's hand. Nicki quickly put her in the car with Wayne and introduced them to each other and assured Carly he'd protect her.

Beyoncé saw Nicki take Carly to the car and stayed in place until she walked back to the house and went in. That's when Beyoncé got closer and started to look in the window.

N: bitch! Where tf you at?!

Nicki shouted as she walked in the house as if she owned it. Nicki went up the stairs and slowly went into one room to see it completely empty with child clothes in the corner and she assumed this is how Carly had to live she shook her head in disgust and went to the next room.

She heard talking on the other side of the door and put her ear to it to hear what was being said more clearly.

A: I don't know why you rejected to kiss me. We could've been great together. You, me and Summer. One happy family, and I could've killed Nicki for you. She's nothing but a crack baby stripper.

Nicki kicked the door open and Ali jumped and locked eyes with her. Nicki was glaring at her and wanted to kill her but she had to think of her family.

N: say that shit again

She saw walking towards her slowly making Ali walk backwards.

N: what? You got no mouth now?