8 - Don't Leave Me

CARRYING ON FROM THE LAST CHAPTER- that night

B: Nicki you can't go

Beyoncé begged more than she commanded. She was sat on the bed looking at Nicki as she got dressed.

N: B I have to.

B: but what if something happens?

N: nothing will happen baby. My people are there holding him for me. I gotta go and settle this.

Beyoncé sighed knowing she couldn't change her mind. Nicki went up to her.

N: gimme kiss.

She said holding her chin up. They pecked each other's lips and Beyoncé quickly wrapped her arms around her. Nicki sighed. She knew B was scared for her and didn't want her to get involved but Nicki couldn't let him walk freely after what he did.

N: I gotta go. I'll be back I promise.

Beyoncé sighed and pouted as she slowly let go. She followed her downstairs and Nicki opened the door but Beyoncé quickly turned her around.

B: be careful. Okay?

N: I promise I will. Don't worry I'll be fine. I love you.

B: I love you too

They kissed one last time and she watched nicki get in her car and go. She sighed and locked the door and went back upstairs. She was so scared if Nicki got hurt or didn't come home at all. She prayed for her and tried to stay up until she returned.

Meanwhile,

Nicki parked and got out and walked into the abandoned building were they were holding Damien. She walked upstairs and saw him in a chair tied up.

N: what the fuck is this?... why ain't he dangling from his dick?

Wayne rolled his eyes with a chuckle. Nicki walked up to Damien and sat down across from him and just looked at him.

D: look I don't know who the fuck you are but you better let me go.

N: or what? You gon beat me like you beat Beyoncé?

Damien then knew why they had kidnapped him but he decided to deny it.

D: that bitch was lying

He felt a sting across his face and suddenly Nicki was all up in his face mean mugging him.

N: don't you dare call her out her name! You deny this shit but her bruises all over her body say different. You think imma let you beat her and walk around having a free life? You don't know what's in store for you.

She said slowly sitting back on her chair with an evil grin. She looked at him for a minute and her grin increased before she spoke.

N: cut him

Suddenly chainsaws could be heard and Damien's faces instantly changed to fear. He saw two people with masks come up to him with chainsaws and started to scream. He begged that he was sorry but they still cut off his arms and legs.

N: and his dick. You think you can rape women? Well that's gonna be a little hard now. Cut it.

They yanked off his jeans and cut his dick. He screamed and cried but Nicki didn't have a drop of sorrow.

N: now I gotta go back to my girl but I just have one more thing... off with his head.

She said in a British accent followed by a giggle. She dapped Wayne up knowing he knew what to do and she walked out hearing cries and then nothing knowing the deed was done.