19 - Oop

Nicki opened her eyes and instantly felt like she had been hit like a ton of bricks when she moved her head.

N: fuck

She groaned quietly. She slowly turned her head to see a naked B beside her still sleeping with the sheets covering her body.

Nicki got her phone and went to Instagram to upload a picture of B from last night.

Liked by theshaderoom, fashionnova and 23,452 othersNickiminaj When God makes your soulmate a whole shhhhhnaack😋🤩🙌🏽

Nickiminaj When God makes your soulmate a whole shhhhhnaack😋🤩🙌🏽. My girl be stuntin on you hoes!😍👸🏽. Hope you had a great birthday baby girl, I love you millions BeyBey!🙈💞 @Beyoncé
View all 17,7111 comments
Badgalriri damn damn damn!!!😯🤩😍
Michealkors 💛💛
Solange oooooo my sister is flawless!!😯😍😍😍😍

Nicki smiled and followed Solange then put her phone down and looked at B who was just waking up. She lifted her head and her face immediately scrunched up in pain and put her head back down.

B: nikaaaaaa

Beyoncé whined.

N: I'm right here baby

Nicki said with a giggle. She could tell this was Beyoncé's first time getting a hangover.

B: my head hurts

N: that's because you got a hangover

B: uuuugggghhhhhh fuck my life

She said turned on her back with her eyes still closed. Nicki laughed and got her phone and played "Best Part" by Daniel Ceaser ft H.E.R. This song reminded her so much of Beyoncé.

(A/N: if you haven't heard this song😮it's so beautiful😩💓 and I recommend you listen to the cover/remix by 'Kiana Ledé - Best Part' as well on YouTube. 💛)

She took a video while the song played and it was of Nicki just laid on Beyoncé's chest. She reached up and kissed her cheek and Beyoncé moved her face down and kissed Nicki and Nicki returned her head on Beyoncé's chest and stopped the video.

She posted it on her Instagram with the caption "Love and hangovers with @beyoncé🤕😂we ain't going noooowheeeereeeee😏😋💘 this song reminds me of her😌😍"

N: we gotta get up baby

B: noooo I don't wanna go nowhere

N: we just gotta get a shower and brush our teeth then we'll stay in bed okay.

Beyoncé sighed and slowly got out of bed following Nicki to the shower. When they got out Beyoncé felt a little better and then they brushed their teeth.

They got back in bed and Nicki was sat up searching places where they can deliver breakfast to your house because she wasn't planning on leaving the bed for more than 5 minutes.