Miya (Part 1)

^Art by vonixmwaha at DeviantArt. Go check her out!

The bio: Born in the Temple of the Moon, Miya worked hard to become a sacrifice for the Moon God. However, there was a war between humans and orcs at that time. When they moved their battle into the elves' habitat, Miya and the others tried to defend and failed. Miya prayed to the Moon God, who answered and blessed her longbow. She shot eagles and star arrows at the armies. Miya wins the fight, but she knows that the real battle is not finished. She sets off to find a king who could bring peace back to the world.

*Miya's 3D form is also acceptable. I'd say she would tie with Kagura on the best female 3D form.

*Likes: Archery, honor

*Dislikes: Shame

RO follows Miya as she leads the way through a winding path. Soon, the shrubbery clears to reveal an abandoned ruin. RO notices that it looked similar to the one that Ruby and Alucard had been at previously. However, there was no glowing turtle to be seen.

RO: Is this the place you practice archery?

Miya: Yeah, but I really don't need the practice.

RO: Then why'd you say it was when we were talking with Akai?

Miya: Old habits die hard. It's more of a mini-game, though.

RO: It's fun, right?

Miya: It sure is! All you have to do is go inside there and we'll get started!

Miya points her finger towards the cluster of rocks arranged in a crescent moon shape. RO has to pick a choice:

A. Do what she's asking.

B. Listen to her.

C. Follow her directions.

D. Eat a hotdog.

Unfortunately, RO sees no hotdog, so there is no snacktime. When RO finally goes in, Miya nocks an arrow into her bow. RO suddenly sees that the rocks block off 75% of the escape routes.

RO: Wait, what are you going to do with that arrow?

Miya: I'm going to shoot it, of course! Try to dodge if you can!

Eagerly, Miya hops around and rapidly fires her arrows from her glittering bow. RO was not so happy and hopelessly tries find a way to break free from Miya's wrath. Luckily, Roger stumbles upon the "minigame," or rather, the murder of RO, and the arrow storm comes to a halt.

Miya: Roger! Do you want to play, too?

Roger: Don't tell me it's archery practice...

Miya: We should really start calling it a game. Maybe a multiplayer mode could be added!

Roger: I think it would be better for everyone if you just explained the rules first.

RO: Roger...

Roger: Yeah?

RO: SAVE ME FROM THIS MADNESS! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE! GET ME OUT OF HEEERE!

Miya: What do you mean? Isn't this fun? Hey, Roger, go join the creature! The more the merrier, am I right?

RO: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE CREATURE? HELP ME ROGER!

Roger: I think I'll have to pass, Miya. And I think you guys should take a break.

Miya: But it's barely been a few seconds!

Roger: Don't you have anything else to do?

Miya's smile instantly disappears, and she takes on a serious look. The game is long forgotten.

Miya: Yes. I must find a way to return peace and order to the world.

Roger: I see. I would try and help, but I'm afraid I would get in the way.

Miya: It's fine. I know about the curse.

Roger: It has its advantages at times. Hope I'll see you later.

Miya: Likewise.

Miya vanishes into thin air. Roger's personal space is invaded as RO rushes in to hug him.

RO: My hero!

Roger: I just did what anyone else would do.

RO: That anyone else doesn't include a few people I've met.

Roger: Is one of th-

Roger vanishes, never finishing his sentence. RO doesn't remember Roger having the ability to turn invisible or run away, so it comes as a suprise. And wouldn't he at least say goodbye before leaving? RO is slightly suspicious. Actually, the entire place seems a bit too silent...

Hey, guys! Hehe, I guess this might be a tiny cliffhanger? I'll include RO's point of view in the next chapter. It'll be a short one. Anyways, I'm reading this amazing book (it has so much drama and suspense in it!), so that's why I didn't upload too much today.