Vexana (Part 1)

^ Is that Minotaur's long lost brother?

Unsuspenseful bio: Once upon a time, Vexana was beautiful and kind (I find this somewhat hard to believe). She lived with her husband, the king, under the protection of the god of light. However, the dark lord wanted to invade Vexana's land, so he sent Alice to seduce the king. Vexana became jealous and made a deal with the lord. In return for youth and beauty, she had to sacrifice a maiden each day. Soon, there were no more sacrifices, and Vexana became... Vexana.

*She approves of slavery. We need another Martin Luther King around.

*Her hair is pretty. All she needs to get is some make-up, and she could look somewhat normal.

*Likes: Enslaving people, sacrifices

*Dislikes: Getting her bae stolen, revenge, Alice, people prettier than her (which is almost everyone)

RO is trying to find Layla's Therapy Corner to give her an important message. Suddenly, RO sees a ghost.

RO: Oh my Gord! It's the ghost of lawns! Ahhhh!

Vexana: How dare you call me a lawn ghost, you creature!

RO: What's a lawn ghost?

Vexana: A ghost of lawns.

RO: What's a ghost of lawns?

Vexana: How am I supposed to know? It was what you said yourself.

RO: Oh. 

RO has a couple of conversation topics.

A. Talk about Alice.

B. Ask why she likes slaves.

C. Talk about plastic surgery.

D. Get an autograph.

RO picks Choice A first.

RO: Do you still want revenge on Alice?

Vexana: Of course! That (bad word) needs to pay. I'll make her taste the pain and suffering I went through!

RO: Are you sure you aren't just being overdramatic?

Vexana: Yes. He was the love of my life, until Alice came along. She's not even that pretty!

RO: Who's he? Your old husband?

Vexana: What were we talking about again?

RO: Stuff. Do you get jealous easily?

Vexana: No.

RO: But you know what they say. Green means envy!

Vexana: I have no time for such nonsense.

RO: Wait, I have a question!

RO chooses Choice B.

RO: Why do you like having slaves?

Vexana: They do all your work for you and never protest at all.

RO: So, it's basically like Zhask and his Nightmaric Spawn?

Vexana: Who's Zhask?

RO: You don't know who he is? He's been around for some time now.

Vexana: I don't come to town often. No one really appreciates me in this world.

Vexana sounds very bitter.

RO: Well, you aren't exactly a powerful person. 

Vexana: On days like these, I wish I was that girl.

Vexana points towards a certain couple nearby. Odette and Lancelot are walking around and chatting about something. Suddenly, Lancelot disappears. A moment later, he comes back and offers Odette a single rose. She smiles, blushing as she accepts it. RO and Vexana stare at the two, who are obviously madly in love.

RO: I wonder when their wedding will be. And I wonder if I can steal an invitation from someone.

Vexana: I used to be that way with my husband before we were king and queen. They're probably going to break up, anyways.

Alucard: After all, nothing lasts forever.

RO and Vexana turn to look at Alucard, who had appeared out of nowhere.

RO: Hi, Alucard! What are you doing?

Alucard: Nothing. I felt like I had to make a comment, so I did.

RO: But what about your growing relationship with Ruby?

Vexana: Wait, they actually started talking to each other now?

RO: Yup. They became besties a while ago.

Alucard: Don't worry. Our friendship won't last, just like everything else.

RO: I agree. Soon, you guys are going to be a couple instead of buddies!

Alucard: That will also end.

RO: Then you'll be husband and wife!

Vexana: Then they'll get divorced.

Alucard: Most likely.

RO: ...You guys are so pessimistic.

Alucard: Moskov is the true pessimist. Now, I'm going to leave before I throw you off a cliff again.

RO: What did I do this time?

Vexana: People are sensitive to the things you say. And you often say the wrong things.

RO: Is that the main reason I keep dying so much?

Vexana: Yes.

RO: What can I do to fix my behaviour?

Vexana: You can start off by annoying Alice.

RO: Okay. What do I do after that?

Vexana: Ruin her life! Make her taste the pain!

RO: Is pain tasty?

Vexana: In a way, it is.

RO: Alright, got it.

RO goes with Choice C.

RO: Have you ever thought about getting plastic surgery?

Vexana: No. Should I?

RO: I don't know. Some people come back with their faces mutilated after doing surgery. 

RO is proud of using some fancy vocabulary. Finally, RO picks Choice D.

RO: Can I have an autograph?

Vexana: You... want my autograph?

RO: Sure, why not?

Vexana: Well, I'd love to, I don't have a pen nearby.

RO: Oh. Hmm, how about I take a piece of your hair instead? It's very shiny.

Vexana: Alright.

Vexana pulls out a loose stand of hair from her skull and gives it to RO.

RO: Yay! I'm going to put this under my pillow when I go to bed today! See you around, Vexana!

Vexana: Goodbye...

Vexana is starting to doubt if she made the right decision by giving RO a piece of her hair. She goes back to stalking Odette and Lancelot and notices that they had a little kid with them.

Vexana: Ugh, they even have children! I despise happy families. They make me feel sick.

RO: Jealous~

Vexana: Why'd you come back?

RO: I lost your hair. It flew away from me.

Vexana: Oh.

RO: You're green with envy, though! No pun intended. See, I knew you got jealous easi-

Vexana: Silence! Die for me, slave!

RO has been enslaved.