This is a Title

I'm writing less and less these days. I'm mostly playing Mobile Legends and staring at the screen while doing nothing. Sorry about this. If it helps, here's what I did this afternoon:

 If it helps, here's what I did this afternoon:

It kind of has a dark theme, but oh well. I wonder what I'm doing with my life. What is life? Is it meaningless? I don't see much of a point in it. No, I'm not going to jump off a cliff or commit suicide. I also have a fear of pain, so that means I'm definitely not going to kill myself. I just don't see any meaning in life right now.

Anyways... wait, what was I going to say again? I swear, my five-second memory span really gets in the way.

Well, anyone have funny or embarrassing stories? I'll tell you one of mine!

So, it's actually one of my language art teacher's stories. He's really cool, and I don't remember a time I didn't laugh when I was in his room. We also have a ton of class clowns grouped together in there. One time, we even made a project need to have math as a requirement for an essay. Anyways, my teacher was telling us about how this one kid stood up and just decided to pull his pants down for no reason.

When it happened, the teacher was in the front of the room, helping someone with their writing assignment. The kid was in the back of the room, but then, he stood up for no reason. The teacher looked over and saw the guy reaching for his pants. The teacher said that at that moment, he was thinking about how he was going to get fired, and how the newspapers would say on the headlines, "Kid Causes Teacher to Get Fired For Pulling Down His Pants in the Middle of Class." (Yes, it's long, but I forgot what he actually said.)

He also said he thought about how his family was going to get kicked out of the house. The dog would have to live outside and whine, since it didn't like the "great outdoors." It's a great source of mosquitoes and worms. Also, you might be able to find dead bodies in the wilderness, so make sure you don't trip over any severed arms or legs!

So, the kid pulls down his pants, and the room went dead silent. Luckily, he was wearing his underwear. Then the kid looks over at the teacher, who was frozen in shock. And you know what the kid said?

"Oh, I was just hot."

This guy deserves a Best Student Award. Anyways, the teacher told us not to ever pull down our pants so our classroom buddies won't be traumatized with that image for life. That's where the story ends. It's less accurate and funny since he told us this about five months ago, and I can't remember 80% of the details, but the class (including me) was dying of laughter. It was fun at that time.

Alright, I'm done. Bye! (I know it's awkward, but I have no idea how to finish chapters.)